xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
putra_wlh

Video Play Like Youtube php, javascript source code need like player youtube

You cant do it with either of those languages really, your best bet is Java, which you can use on a site, or flash. Java will most likely be eisier to make on in, unless you want to do something really stramge.On thing i have seen done, is to use a windows media player plugin, positioned inside a border or with things positioned over it, to make it look good.

You cant do it with either of those languages really, your best bet is Java, which you can use on a site, or flash.

thank you for your comment!!!!!

I appreciate it...

so you mean i must embed with other programming language???

that is for stream the video right???

He means you write the program in java/flash and then embed it into a web page.Embedding it is the easy part, however if you want to create a video player like youtube in java/flash I suggest you look some tutorials up on google.Good luck with your videoplayer! :)

Programming a video player that can stream video, and have play/pause buttons and a timeline in flash, and especially java is might take some time unless you know what you are doing. I would recommend going with a free flash video player. I personally recommend this one. It is very easy to implement into your website, and also very easy to modify to match the look and feel of your website.

Programming a video player that can stream video, and have play/pause buttons and a timeline in flash, and especially java is might take some time unless you know what you are doing. I would recommend going with a free flash video player. I personally recommend this one. It is very easy to implement into your website, and also very easy to modify to match the look and feel of your website.

It is right i also agree, you need to create your own flash player which can easily play the video songs.

thanks

I think if you are familiar with flash actionscript, you can DIY a flash video player like the one in Yoututbe. I'm a flash newbie so I know little about actionscript, what I did to handle this was to download available flv player from internet. This is what I successfully use -

FLV Player 2.0.25

Moyea Web Player Pro

I have tried both of them and it works! But I hva never tried them in Mac Hope it can help yoou. Good luck!