xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
StonedMetalJewelry

Where On Earth Would You Go? or.. how cold are you?

It's freezing cold winter here (north-eastern USA) - and I do mean freezing. My mind wanders south, toward the warm places. My next vacation I want to visit Mexico.If you could go anyplace on earth this year, where would you go? Why? What would you want to experience when you got there? What would you bring home with you?

There are plenty of places I would love to travel to, but above all, my dream destination would be Venice, Italy. Such a very romantic city with so much history behind it...and I'm sure the food is excellent! From a broader perspective, I would just like to visit Europe in its entirety...I haven't been out of the country once (I live in the U.S.), and I'm sure the experience would be amazing. I hear Ireland is beautiful, I've studied enough of Spain to know that it is one of the coolest countries in the entire world, and Switzerland seems simply breathtaking. Germany's got some neat stuff, I reckon. About the only place I wouldn't feel inclined to visit is France--it doesn't seem like too much goes on over there :P . I guess I could make a stop at Paris for kicks...hehOne day when I can support myself, I will visit all of these places, and I anticipate it will be quite a spectacular and fulfilling experience.

Well, Ireland is pretty screwed weather wise.. it gets worse every year, we havn't had decent warm weather since 1995.. that's global warming for you.But anyway, it's quite cold right now, and to make matters worse, the heating is out... ;_;

Mongolia. Tibet. The dry, cold, infinite steppes. I would sit among the tall, yellow grasses and light up a havana. Lie staring at the open gray sky and let the wind whistle through my body, revitalizing each cell......ahhhhh.........

Really wasn't surprised to see Italy on here. There's so many places worth visiting- Rome, Venice, Florence, etc..-Though I think Greece would also be a beautiful place to visit.- Namely Athens and Meteora.

I want visit all the 7 wonders of the world if only i have given the chance to visit all of that because they are the art of nature also i want to in Italy and Greece because of the culture and the places and structures