xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nehmherinah

Desamarai Please review my roleplaying website 3333

I'm still working on it, I just don't want have to do it all and then everybody hates it and then I have to change it. ):
So, I'd like some feedback, and of course, if you want to join, that'd be awesome. (;
The website is called Desamarai. It is a medieval fantasy roleplaying website, I've tried to make it as interesting as possible, yet have a plot that is easy to grasp.
So tell me what you think and BE AS HARSH AS POSSIBLE.
Also, if you can give me a good link for an Invisionfree skin site that would be nice. I can make my own skin but I haven't got lots of time and I have no ideas, so ideas for style + design are welcome too.
Link:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Desamarai/index.php

u have a nice forum but no posts. maybe you should try phpbb3. ipb free is not worth much using it in ur sites.phpbb has got a wide range of good themes. you can try installing them. but the main thing is that u need more visitors. promote ur site in digg, stumbleupon and other social bookmarking websites.you can include the link in ur signature... it builds a good traffic.

Not much to say about your site since their is nothing on it and to be quite harsh it sucks, IPB free boards are horrible, so your better off getting a hosting account and installing your own forum and then modify it and then start advertising to get people to join your site and start posting.

Hi,I know the website you got the forum from. The website is a good one. But I dont like its design.Pick one of the other design. Any private message me if you want me to create a good forum for you(Anyone else too ok).Bye