xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

The Three Level Of Consciousness The differences of three level of consciousness, why human is differen

My teacher has summarized that there are three level of consciousness, while I have been through the experience of experiencing it, I am going to tell you about how may experience raise my belief. My teacher told me that there are three level of consciousness, the first is the level of animal, human and then God. The first level shows us that human always being deceived by their lower desire, which is lust and then going to stomach. The lust is for sexual need, the second is the need of material things, like money, and then fame. Which human has fought all their life over such things, which then lead them to endless need, while desires can not really be satisfied, which leads them to suffering.The first level of consciousness is indicated by Kundalini ball located lower than heart Chakra, which is a simple ball reside in perineum, perinum is the place located between sex organ and anus. Kundalini can't be seen or detected by current science and technology but it is strongly believed todays, since it already has proven much things that can't be explained which is also happened to me. While the second level of consciousness is human consciousness, which is a more human being, able to give and take, interact well and does not hide themselves, which means that the heart is clean and does not have any sense of suspicious, dislike and well interact with others without prejudice. People with different kundalini may live in among any groups of people, any kind of religions and believed, which means that no religions can make anyone go to heaven or nirvana unless the person himself. The person with kundalini ball raised to at least the fourth chakra or heart chakra will have a good nature, and does not do bad things according to how clean their heart is. People with clean chakra will make their mental body lighter, the lighter the mental body the more easy the soul can come out from the higher the chakra, while when the soul leave with higher chakra can make them go to higher dimension of stillness. Prejudice itself is a way of binding, such a binding bind human mentally and believe that their religions or groups is the best among the others, which by then lead them to be selfish, self centre, and they can do evil things (like flamming) just for the reason of their belief, this is why they are not qualified, which human mind can not explain or taught such a thing, because the nature of themselves belongs to themselves, by doing preaching or only using mind to teach a good behaviour is not enough. Since mind only works by logic, and logic works only by right or wrong, while truth is not bound to right or wrong, since truth itself is nothing, but come from the heart which leads to siding none of the left or right, black or white. What taught in mind can be hold only for few moments up until it is repeated to exist under the subconsciousness, but that is not an easy thing. The very reliable method to control oneself, to eradicate bad behaviours are from the heart within, which uses the simple method of meditation, which is taught by Buddha, it can relief oneself from any mind and physicological burden while keeping the consciousness exist. That's why, we can see why people who does have religion does not really control their behaviour, whether the behaviour of greed, lust, and any other sins. Religion todays is only used as an icon without giving much help, which religion is used only to keep human in order, if everybody acts as their true nature then the world will go wild, religion is used to control such a nature without truly helping them to erase selfishness and other low natures. This brings many different people with different behaviours, in any group there is a good and bad, in any belief there is good and bad, while because no one can actually understand themselves and admit them to be bad, while the one admitting bad does not really bad and the one forbiding to be claimed bad does not really good, bad and good is only shown in their life, how people perceive them, how they react to partners, friends, and family which is including what they are doing from behind. If people is faced from the bad things they are doing, what they do is to justify themselves, if we keep diving inside their heart, we can see that their behaviour is related to their past, like the hatred they have had inside their heart, like their unacceptance towards their past, or anything buried inside their heart, that makes them so certain claiming what they had done to be good while others view differently. The emotion that has been kept inside their heart is called sin, which is a burden to them. These sins can actually be identified by people with higher consciousness, that's why we often meet with some people who knows ourself better than us, and I have known my teacher who knows everything about me without me telling or being informed, which in these reasons they are respected, and they are the one who build up the culture and leading human before. But when the time changes, people that leads us does not proven to have higher consciousness, which leads to country suffering, suffer that came from the rebels themselves, society internal conflicts and even from the mother earth which is natural disaster. The one who leads human must have a very sensitive feeling, but does not being controlled by such emotions, they are empty from emotion which does not mean that they are cruel, cruel itself is emotion. To being empty is to accept any feelings radiated from surroundings and then being conscious itself is to maintain their consciousness for not tainting themselves being dragged by such emotions, which by then can judge properly and being conscious and aware of what they are doing. But the system human have built up from the past has mislead human from what they should believe. Government, religion view points, life meaning are being created by human from history to history. Which why they are leading themselves to a wrong path, they are being mislead by what they have created. Human create glory and enslaved by glory, they create wealth and being enslaved by wealth, and when they create government they are enslaved by government, and the question is why? Due to human nature, human is most likely to like to live in sin, when they achieve wealth they become greed, when they achieve fame they control people like they want, they have no self awareness of goodness. Although Buddha natures reside in everyone, it is only a piece of conscience that punish them from what they had done, which is the law of karma. The true nature of themselves come from the conscience, it is the calling that differs what should they do in any moment. Which mind often tells good and bad by judging, while judging can only be done when it has data, while the data is only limited from what the mind had experience that's why mind can not control human perfectly, and information coming from mind is based on what kind of data it has perceived before and their experience. While mind is wild, the true self is like being jailed, they does not do according to themselves, which often lead people feel a kind of distance between them. The distance is created by the behaviour of the people which reacts based on the mind, naturally sensitive human or highly consciousness one can sense it. While Buddha natures is love, and what kind of love does it offer, will someone like Jesus can sacrifice himself for love? Lets read the next article (I will write and remind myself) its about why saint saves human.

when you said the three levels of consciousnes i thought you meant the conscious, the subcobscious, and the i think paraconscious ( i dont remember it that much). but i'm assuming you're talking about the id, the ego, and the super ego. while i dont think that's the scientific names but the way you explained it or your teatcher explained it actually makes a lot of sense. because dormant in the subconscious is our primitive selves and the idea of defying the "id" as an animal makes sense because the id pretty much wants every thing no matter what the cost. also defying the "super ego" as god also makes sence because the super ego wants to do things right and want to be perfect, hence godly. also the human being the ego makes since because in general we are the ego, humans, we dont want to be like animals but it is imposible to be godly so we humans are in the middle and we try to keep ourselves from acting like animals and at the realise that we cant make everything perfect.

when you said the three levels of consciousnes i thought you meant the conscious, the subcobscious, and the i think paraconscious ( i dont remember it that much). but i'm assuming you're talking about the id, the ego, and the super ego. while i dont think that's the scientific names but the way you explained it or your teatcher explained it actually makes a lot of sense. because dormant in the subconscious is our primitive selves and the idea of defying the "id" as an animal makes sense because the id pretty much wants every thing no matter what the cost. also defying the "super ego" as god also makes sence because the super ego wants to do things right and want to be perfect, hence godly. also the human being the ego makes since because in general we are the ego, humans, we dont want to be like animals but it is imposible to be godly so we humans are in the middle and we try to keep ourselves from acting like animals and at the realise that we cant make everything perfect.

Dear etycto, maybe it is the same with id, ego and super ego, and who's teaching is that, is there any source?

As promise, I am writing why saint saving people

The Greate Benevolence of God

After being inspired by my meditation, I had lost myself upon sins I had created, and I pray for God to seek for his Benevolence to forgive me. As only a mere human, we often had lost ourself, even our mere existence existed in this world is due to the sin we had created, we are here to be exactly to seek for repentance.

"God, why don't you love me", I asked the questions to God, hopes that he will reply me to enlight myself. My existence, life, and anything I do, is seemed to be a fault and mistakes. The mistakes of our existence that should we amend for. Up until oneday, there is nothing more for me to be happy with, there is no meaning and reasons for me, so I pray to God, asking for the Love that He owns, as he is benevolence, his compassion of love to human does not require us to have do any conditions, yet he is the source of light and the source of love. Since we are mere human, we often forget that the life we own today is a merely giving for the sake of love.

Upon this, I told myself that anything won't make me happy, only the Love that should I seek, the forgiving one, the pure one, and the one that is existed for the simple reason, to love the human without any demanding. Thus after sinking into myself, I dig upon anything hindering me, and found that the only reason for us to sink into the mud of sin is the ego. Is the self of our, that we often choose to let it free. The disaster comes from our ego that we are a mere human that requires all mundane things, due to this, we are fighting and gaining from each other, hurting the deepest of ourself, the pure and nothingness. Thus, what we gained make us attach to it, and we often depend on our strength, power, and money without knowing that what we do and gain is bound to the law of cause and effect.

In so, I develop myself towards the selfless self, hopes that the fully sinking ego is relax and to be together with the true self, thus reducing the body energy to the limit of selfless, and conservating mental power to make it less struggling upon anything outside ourself. This resultin my understanding of fasting, the meaning of meditation, and the important of consciousness raising inside the true path which is the spinal cord.

Upon understanding that, I have learned by thinking that why saint saves mankind. The reason to save mankind is because of the great love and benevolence towards any life, whether it is animal, plant or human. The benevolence perceives that harming anything will result in being harmed, and why do human requires to eat food which is a sacrifice from animals or plants? Because only human has freedom in the world, yet their existence is like a gamble, could he enlighten or could he not. The enlighten thus is a process of making him to understand that nothing in this world is eternal, life and death is not separated, and yet the cycle of reincarnation is tormenting them, which due to this simple ego that they had built up, the low ego that pursuit for mundane, or the high ego that pursuit for enlightment. The ego is like an ambitions, fire like emotions that purge them to satisfy their hunger from what they want. Thus if it is not fulfilled it will bring dissatisfaction and then lead them to suffer, and once it is fulfilled, it brings satisfaction and wish for more, like hope for acceptance from society, hope to bring more, and then leads them to suffer others in the progress, and enlarge their lower ego, which make them to become selfish, only thinking about what they will acquire.

That's why, most people when learning about enlightment, they avoid themselves from mundane to meditate. They hope not to be engulf by temptation. Then they understand that, to love with selfless is the true love without any conditions, that's why people called unconditional love. It is built from the understanding that life is a mere gift, to love is the real purpose, to be none is the real self.

It's not a amazing things, but it is a way to save oneself, to admit the sin, to repent their way, to fully accustom to themselves without wasting energy, to be closer to God and spreading his love.

It is great to read so much but i have one questionwhat do u think about past life.I have friends whose relatives have had visions which they cannot relate to in the present age or lifeis it similar to unconscious mind or something elseand do u believe in theory of karma??if yes then why because whenever i think about these issues it makes me curious to know further more

It is great to read so much but i have one questionwhat do u think about past life.
I have friends whose relatives have had visions which they cannot relate to in the present age or life
is it similar to unconscious mind or something else
and do u believe in theory of karma??
if yes then why because whenever i think about these issues it makes me curious to know further more

dear shddgfgc
How your friend's relatives visioning his past life? If you have the story he is telling, then I would like to analyze it for you

I myself believe in karma and past life, and have been through many things that karma work around me. The time when I do something wrong, then the same energy is back to me. For example, I have a relation to my teacher as student and teacher relation. Sometimes teacher often give me advice which some of it, I doubt, consciously I am not doing what he is asking due to the reasons that I feel there should be some kind of mistake. And after some period of time, I regret not doing what teacher had told me and how I then mock the teacher and ask why will not he force me to do since he will know that this will happen to me in the future. Then this karma ripens very fast, and one day I have met a friend who has the condition just like me. Our relation is like i am the teacher and he is learning from me. I know that the time when he told me that he had problems with his girlfriend, I already know that his relation won't last and I ask him to retreat and just forget about her. But he is refusing (just like me, refusing what my teacher had told me due to ego), and he went out to the city his girlfriend lives and saw something unbelievable which he saw his close friend and his girlfriend is together which makes him hurt a lot. He then regret a lot and even want to suicide.

Then I see that this is the karma that has ripen from what I had done before, it's exactly the same, the feeling, the hurt, the regret, the ignorance, all happen to be the same with me and my teacher. From this I know that I had done something wrong to my teacher and thus this hurt happens to me via another people, which is the exception of why not my teacher avenge for himself? Due to how this spiritual world works, sacred people would not plant karma on their heart to keep it clean, that is why every negative energy we do to them will then bounce off, and some spirit that respects this teacher will help him neutralizing this karma. And the spirit is for most influencing my friend's emotional body, which makes him becoming a host to the process of returning karma.

About past life, past life is where our spirit attach to a body previously. People with good karma can reincarnate faster than people that do bad things. Because the cleaner their heart is, the more conscious they are as they die, and then lead them to find a good place to reincarnate faster (which they choose by their own). Due to the spirit world, when we return to dead, we will be force to accept all data in our unconscious mind which includes every past life we had, and every debt we should pay or every debt we WANT to collect (which of course does not only imply material things). While being in this state, we are then force to realize upon our sin, and due to the shaken heart, which regret of doing bad things, or anger because of something, in our pure consciousness we then choose to reincarnate which in this consciousness we are like a unity of all people which we feel unity of love that does not measure over anything, equal position, that lead us to understand how important should we repay or collect debt.

The relation between past life and now is as follow
- We are bound to be what we become in previous life (if we are not enlighten)
If our past life is poor, then today's life will also poor. The next life is depend on current life, changes on current life changes the next life. If in current live, we are smart and confident to become a king (for example) and before realizing it in this life and then we die. The next life will make us continuing this spirit to become a king. Since the confident (self), the motivation (emotion) and the visioning (knowledge) is inheriting to the next life which also includes any other karma. If our karma is destined that we fail, the next life will show the result. If someone who had only vision on becoming some position, then without motivation and emotion, the next life this will also the same, as they also hoping without motivation and emotion. This is how karma works.
- Repay or collect Debt
If for some reason, we have debt and we don't repay it. In the next life, the person that being owed will try to collect us with conscious or subconsciously. For example we are being robbed suddenly, it may because of the debt we had upon and the robber is the one we owed. The robber might not know in fact they are collection debt and we also don't we are paying debt. But then perhaps the value of what we owe and being robbed does not match (which is indicated not by the currency, but by how our emotional body value this sum of money) we will then repeat the cycle of karma. In this life, after being robbed, we might think that we are unlucky and don't know the fact. But right after we are died or being enlighten and had collected all previous consciousness, we might realize that "Ouuu, that happens because we owe the debt and we don't pay for it" and then we begin to become angry "how the sum he robbed is much more than what I owe" (the emotional body angers). Then in the next life, you will meet him AGAIN! This is because people around us must have relations in our past, maybe the past right before current life or maybe long time ago. Then after meeting this people, we will subconsciously trying to cheat him or get money from him (for the reason we want our money back in previous life but we don't know it, we just being controlled by our subconscious mind. Which for example when we meet someone, we might easily dislike or like because of the previous relations). After getting money from this people, we then feel lazy to return him, but our unmanage emotional body might feel suffice or even laughin because the sum we had got is much more than he should pay. Deep inside our heart is having fun of this event. But then the same things happen to the person we got the money from, they happen just like what happened to us. He will feel that the money he should pay is lesser than he had paid. Then this circle of karma is like endless, we keep collecting and repaying debt, up until we realize upon "how much should we get" and "the heart to accept loss because of simple reason of compassion".

After we are enlighten to accept any misfortune and not affecting our emotional body (which means our emotional body is cleaned from greed and so on). We will not pursue for debt or something like that, but often a high cultivator will reach misfortune though they are not doing bad. This is the nature of bad spirit reside in most people. This spirit influencing people to hate a high cultivator, for me, I think just like Jesus (sorry, and this is only my opinion and simple example hopes that you don't angry with it). Subconsciously a group of people will hate this cultivator (a person who is progressing in the path of enlightment) because of their personal greed, the ego and fame. And they keep spreading negative energy to hinder anyone who stands in their way, by provocating people to hate Jesus and find even the slightest mistake. For me, a high cultivator is not fully pure, even they could unawarely do some bad things before they achieve the perfect enlightment, and what even worse is when some high cultivator collect debts from someone who owe him in previous life, for those high cultivators, this action is to alleviate the sinner's burden (though the sinner might not find himself owing, if the sinner believe in what the cultivator said and paid the debt, this means he had faith thus he is easily guide to achieve enlightment since he had lower his ego and not pursuiting his own path, like the paragraph I wrote above, when someone trying to pursuit his own way while being ignorance of karma relationships in previous life, they are doing planting even more bad karma, to reduce thise buddhist has often told people to do good no matter what to reduce over collecting due to ignorance and to control the emotional body from greed). The situation is worser while a cultivator is in fact lowering the karma of his student, then this student will perhaps spreading things about how the teacher demand something, then this create a group of people with high ego, people that want to collect debt without paying, people that want to control over their destiny though they are not fated to, and become anger, depress, stress or even hurting other when they are not reaching their goals.

Thus Jesus often said "do you believe in me?" when he try to alleviate karma of people. Some people who is hurt a lot and find the life to be a merit or blissful though they are born blind, they are accepting what karma has destined them to be without fighting, thus such as people is easily guide and cure. Because of this faith, miracle happens upon such student and they can see. The key to this article is faith, how do you believe in God? And how do you losen your ego to God? And walk this path of life with bliss under any circumstances, to prove that you are a person that accepts any karma returned from any wrong doing in the past. Thus this faith helps you attain you to happiness without greed, bliss and joy in any circumstances, thus you are the light in your environment where everybody might find you special, because you are not easily shaken by conditions, you accept the benevolence of God.