xisto Community
gracee

What Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

I have two subscriptions for my kids. My son loves to play runescape which is a believe one of the biggest online game out there. My daughter is on barbiegirls-you get to do um....er...girl stuff I guess :)I used to play eve online was pretty good and another favourite and free game was americas army.I'm working toward the day when my home business income reaches the point where I can once again play some online games :) I'm getting there!KJ

I haven't come across any kid game site that I really liked. But the barbiegirls-you sounds good. I like games about dolling and dressing up, like paper dolls. haha. I think it's good to play them for a short while before you get sick of it.

there are many websites which provide the free gaming facility some of them are really big like yahoo and msn msn zone have various type of free games trials and downloads which can be downloaded and played.yahoo had also started giving free games online for people to play.. no costs at all.

Awesome site

What Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

We love the games and graphics at ZooKazoo.Com. The site is easy four our 8-year old to use and the controls provided to parents help us to be comfortable that she is safe online. The sound provided within the world adds a tremendous amount to the experience as well. Nice job to the team.

-reply by Charlotte

^ Is Halo a children's game? I believe there is an age limit at it, and that can not possible be called a "children's game." I would rather say children games are colourful weird stuff like Sims, Barbiedoll and... stuff. I have no idea what boys play but Halo is certainly not the first thing I think about... I think it is scary, h?h.

^ Is Halo a children's game? I believe there is an age limit at it, and that can not possible be called a "children's game." I would rather say children games are colourful weird stuff like Sims, Barbiedoll and... stuff. I have no idea what boys play but Halo is certainly not the first thing I think about... I think it is scary, hřh.

I agree 100% that halo games are more for teens. what age are these kids playing Halo?

keepmeamuszed.com or however is spelled, is a great site.. it has never been blocked in school and it has tons of games.. some of them are a little too over rated though.. & a bit sexual, but eh your not forced to play them :lol:another site is kidrocket.com if you are into tetris & little kids games.. & well my sister is a huge disneychannel.com fan!

disneychannel i have to check that one out. Just so hard to find a good game site that isn't violent and full of sexual content, that is why i think webkinz is good for now, i want to try some other sites though, like racing and arcade.

Look, I'm 12! I'm mostly interested in open world games. However, these open world games ****! They are always unrealistic, and when you go to a realistic game, normolly you have to pay for mostly everything with real money! The only real good games are shooter games, like Halo3, call of the duty 4 modern warefare, and world at war! Those are mostly the best, I mean the game designers that design the shooting games don't ever miss the point! So we mine-as-well just have fun with them! And there's no way I'm gonna make my own game! I LOVE HALO3!

-reply by Koke

Don't play kids games very often. Anyways... 3years ago, at school i played on miniclip.com all the time (On the run, Monster bash...I remember the games till now :P)And now, i sometimes play just billiards on miniclip or on gamezeer. Also, when i play with a friend, on my computer i play bubble trouble (on miniclip).They are boring, all the same B))

Hmm I think there was a recent MMORPG created by Cartoon Network called Fusion Fall, this game is a web browser based game that had been given several awards and even listed as a "WoW-light done right", meaning it has very good potential. Last time I heard it was around $5->$7 bucks for it so its rather affordable as being compared to other MMORPGs that are about double that cost. Ive tried the game while it was in its beta stages and it is definitely fun. Plus you get to re-live seeing your old cartoon characters back to life in a manga style which I think was a nice touch. But yes take a look at its as thats definitely a kids mmorpg. ^^

For smaller ages, i could say something like webkinz.Around the ages of 12+, maybe something like Arcadetown.com, games on yahoo, msn, and aol, iminlikewithyou.com, mofunzone.com, heavygames.comThose are all sites with free online game content on them, most are 1 player.For MMO's, I believe people do not play runescape as much as they did before. they are more interested now in Halo, WoW, and mmorpgs.However, I play this turn-based game called battledawn: battledawn.comAll people of different ages play battledawn, there are some adults that play it too. It is a war/combat turn-based game.