xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
billy_chuck

So What Should I Do so what should i do

well i have a question here.......there was this girl who was in love with me.....but i was not aware of that.....she use to make me feel that in an indirect way n stuff....i was a bit dumb...and when i came to know about that...she dint attracted me much....but as the timed passed i started taking intrest in her....and now as she knows that i love her..she is sort of avoiding me....though she talks to me...but in one way or other she makes me feel as if she dont cares about it and when i show same sort of attitude, she gets a bit worried..i have had proposed her once..but dint worked out much...she just said that she have had considered me as a good friend..noting else......can anyone help me out cuz its really freaking me out..:)

Edited by billy_chuck (see edit history)

Here is an idea for you Billy Chuck:Try talking to her. Tell her what you just told us. Explain your feelings to her. If you can't do it to her face then write a letter. Be honest. The worst that can happen is that she is not interested and you get some hurt feelings-but you will get over this and the good part is it will end your confusion. The Best that can happen is that you two can be together.There really is no down side.Give it a try my man and let us know how you go.Good luck :)p.s. even if she doesn't like you in that way she will appreciate your courage and honesty-if she doesn't then you don't want to be with her anyway.

Hmm I don't think I can give you a final answer, but this is my opinion :first of all, you have to be very sure of her feeling.. does she really in love with you (like what you said in your first sentence), or it just someone said this to you, or if you do feel it by yourself? (sorry if this sounds a bit offending)There's still possibility that she just like you to be her good friend..On another side, if she's really in love with you, maybe she just shy that you realized about her feeling.. Again, there's still the possibilities that maybe she want to know how much you love her by telling you that she don't want to be you girlfriend.. I have a friend (girl) that accept a boy after the boy proposed to her many times..And again, this is only my opinion then.. Just do what your heart telling you.. Remember, love is sometimes irrational! hehehe

well 10nx a lot kingjim007 and spycrapper for taking intrest in this matter of mine....@kingjim007 buddy i have had expressed my feelings to her during our regular chat on internet...though i could have expressed them on her face...but i felt that she maybe uneasy with that kinda way... because she is my university mate...and it would have been easy for me but i refrained my self...but she knows this very clearly that i love her.@spycrapper well buddy i am sure of her feelings because i don't think, that in this very world some one has got that much time that they talk to you every day for about 2-3 hours and this had been a reutine for about an year and 2ndly i have told it before that when ever i get angery or show kinda rude attitude, she then seems to be on the track...but for some time or so..and one more thing is that she shares each and every thing with me...her family matters etc.And what i said her the first time when i proposed her was purely what my heart said to me to say so....and the thing which confirmed me that she loves me was a direct message from her friend saying 'if u wait to long then u will miss her'..but this was when i was not caring about her...and now when i ask her about that message...she says that she din't remember that.:)

dude...she is not ur gal... am very sure she found an other guy... forget about her.. dont get involved.. its not love.. probably thr is a better gal than her who will care for you... -vishy

well i have a question here.......there was this girl who was in love with me.....but i was not aware of that.....she use to make me feel that in an indirect way n stuff....i was a bit dumb...and when i came to know about that...she dint attracted me much....but as the timed passed i started taking intrest in her....and now as she knows that i love her..she is sort of avoiding me....though she talks to me...but in one way or other she makes me feel as if she dont cares about it and when i show same sort of attitude, she gets a bit worried..i have had proposed her once..but dint worked out much...she just said that she have had considered me as a good friend..noting else......can anyone help me out cuz its really freaking me out.. :)

I can figure out, as you were not interested in her initially, you ignored her but as now the tables have turned and you have developed feelings for her, it is at this moment that you think what she had for you was love. Actually, her friendly ways towards you might not be anything more than a mere friendship but as now you are attracted towards her and think her of as relationship it is bothering you like this.
I would say, do not take anything for granted. Not this time, neither in future! Unless and untill someone proposes you, or clears her interest in you do not feel that she is in love with you. This way you will prevent bothering you and that person from any unnecessary explainations or phases you might go through otherwise in relation.
Let it just be a passe. Think and accept the things the way they are, and better start focussing on your career and other long term interests. Hope you understand.

I say you propose to her, again and say that you can not continue like this, just being friends. If she doe's not want more then forget about her cause she just needed someone to cry to (girls need that) and it's good for the boyfriend if they do, but not for you.