xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EdgabtheGreat

What Does Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter Regard As Junk Please help

I am having a problem with an email I'm sending out to customers but when I test it on my email account Microsoft Outlook 2007 client, it keeps going directly to the Junk Email folder. I would like to know if anyone knows what microsoft regards as Junk Email as I'd like my customers to recieve this email in their Inbox and not Junk Email folder.

I found a list on microsofts website and checked it against my email but none of the items in the list are in the email.

Here is where I found the list:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I don't bother with any desktop email clients.So technically I filter out the whole thing. The way I see it,from now on I'll keep as little software onmy computer as possible. I don't need a virus wreaking havoc with anything. Viruses love email clients. I think it's much easier,and more practical and safer to handle your emailjust on the server.