xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hooligan

Is The Razor Phone Abnormally Wide?

I heard from a fellow, a friend of mine, that they had to make the phone wider that most phones in order to compensate for it's thin-ness. Can anyone give their personal statement on it? 'Cos I'm curious as to just how tiny this phone really is, with marketing aside.

One of my friends has the Razr and it is abnormally large, I would not be suprised if they did this to compensate for the thinness of this phone. Otherwise it would be "tiny". I think another reason for the width is because the screen needs to be big as that is one of its main features...

I heard from a fellow, a friend of mine, that they had to make the phone wider that most phones in order to compensate for it's thin-ness. Can anyone give their personal statement on it? 'Cos I'm curious as to just how tiny this phone really is, with marketing aside.

Dear friend two of my senior colegues have motorola razor phones and as you said they are really wider than my phone. A lot wider I should say. Obviously as they are making it extreamly thin they have to cover all the components in it isn't it. And because of that it becomes extreamly wide. And thats the reason why it is so. But I don't think that it is a practical thing to be accepted. Personally I prefer a small phone need not be thin but should have good features.?