xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning73

Which Sport Do You Prefer?

Which sport do you prefer?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the topic says, which sports do you prefer? And also please explain why.For me it's, winter: I like both, even though I broke my wrist learning snowboarding, I still think it's a great sport. And I've been skiing for over 5 years so that's just plain easy for me but it's still lots of fun.Summer: windsurfing, I've been doing this for 3 years now and I still love it, I don't have a lot of time to go surfing at the moment though. I would also love to learn how to kite surf.On the street: Skating, because I've been doing it since I was a small kid and it's just easy and feels great doing so.

Summer = cricketWinter = AFL FootySurfing is good too!And yea I live Down Under!KJ

I've only been snowboarding once and skiing once, and I can tell you I have a lot more respect for snowboarders. Skiing was really easy to learn compared to snowboarding, and a lot less painful. After my first day of snowboarding, I was sore, everywhere, from falling.I haven't done any of the other things though.

I really like to snowboard and skate, my parents say I'm like pro at skating. I've been kitesurfing once, and it was fun! I also like windsurfing, but, they both seem about equal to which one I prefer.

The sports i do are:Downhill biking, rugby (not american footbal) and swimming.I like the first because I like speed and the forrest, mountains etc. and also the danger and the adrenaline rush.I do this for like ... 8years.I like the second because of the aggressiveness and team play. I do this for like ..... 5 years.I like the last one because i like water and i do it for like ..... 16 years. And i am also member of a coast guard team.

well there are only 2 seasons in my country, that is summer and rainy season.. and sports here doesn't belong to particular season..then, my favorite sport is badminton.. this sport is very popular in my country, as our badminton players are the world best 10.. well we can play this outdoor and indoor..another one is football (soccer), whether just watching or playing it on the field.. sometimes i envy those of you who could do skiing on snow.. i haven't seen the thing called snow except from the TV

I like to play Football, basket ball or something like that. :) I am good at football as this sport is my best favorite and most liked in all of the other options.I've been Ice Skating before, but I cannot skate. :D I end up falling on my *bottom* then I can't hardly get back up :)-Sky

None Of the above in poll i only like to play Football and bowling if thats a sport!! but Kite surfing sounds pretty fun and i would love to go skiing but i have never done it in my life and neither surfing would be awsome to do these maybe when i go on holiday or something i could try it out! Although i have never went on a skiing holiday!All sports are good but i only do one !Sky i cant skate either!!i always fall when i try ice skate but one time i got used to it but the next time i just fell :lol:!~Daft Punk

Edited by daftpunk (see edit history)

My all time favourite sport is cricket. We all love cricket in our country. Whatever the season may be,whether it is Summer, or Winter doesn't matter. We play cricket. Easy to play and we can play whereverwe like. Yes playing cricket in streets is very popular in India. Just a bat and a ball are enough and unlimitedfun.

Dear friend in all seasons I only like chess, indoor game. I don't know why I have never prefered outdoor games. And in that case you might be worried that how should I maintain my health, that is with the help of dancing, dancing and dancing I am really fond of it.?

Give me summer sports all the ways. Baseball softball even a little golf every now and then. And of course water skiing and surfing. you name it, any summer sport is great

My favorite sports are Soccer and Tennis, for tennis well you must have a nice weather, for soccer you can play it indoors too, so it's great. I'm not use to the season thing, so I don't have a sport for each season, if I go on a vacation where I can do winter sports that's great and summer sports, well I have summer all year long haha so not big worries about that... :P