xisto Community
daftpunk

Neobux? anyone heard of it.

I use Neobux i got about 1.70$ cashout is 2$ they say they have instant payout.
Has anyone got paid i do see alot of payment proofs on forum and i think it's
amazing it came out of nowhere and took over all the ptc sites in the world!

The owners have a very good business plan they have been on long with instant payment and a very nice looking site!

what do you all think of neobux?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Hi daftpunkI used neobux for a very long time and I have a lot to tell you about. First thing i loved about neobux is that the site is not a scam sites like many many others. Second thing, the payments are instant and you will get your money in about 1-2 mins from the moment you've purchased it. But, there are some things that made me give up from neobux. I've invested in renting refferals, and i rented exacly 100 refs. But, as i assumed, the refferals are not real people. They are software which neobux staff controles. In simple words, some of the refferals are doing the job they are paid for, they click 3 times a day, but other dont do that. So in the end you are always at 0$ earnings. You cant earn from neobux. I recomend you to purchase that 2$ and give it up, because you can make more then 2$ monthly just by recycling garbage.Its up to you to decide what you will do.

NeoBux has changed a lot in the past 2 weeks. First of all, you cannot make 4 cents a day like you used to. From now on, each ad is worth $.001 which makes NeoBux more like an Aurora site. The only way you can actually make any money from this site is from referrals now. New users will have to invest money in order to get referrals and make money. I believe that the admin of this site changed the settings in order to throw away the non-dedicated members from the site and keep the active and dedicated members on the site. Basically, this is to separate the bad from the good members.I personally quit NeoBux because it was not worth it to me. I am not going to spend time (even if it is only 5 minutes) clicking ads everyday to earn around 20 cents from my 10 referrals that I have on that site. I have better things to do with my life and I think that there are easier ways to make money online such as promoting your referral links on youtube videos. This alone is making me a lot of money on autopilot.