xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BigBCC

[idea] A New Open Source Racing Game My idea for a new online racing game.

Okay, so recently I have had a brilliant idea... A new racing game. inspired by Live For Speed (LFS)Anyways, I have a few ideas for this game...One idea, is unlike on LFS, an actually skin design program, instead of GIMP, Paint, Paint.NET, or possibly illegal Photoshop...Another is mp3 support, instead of OGG, that way you do not have to worry about converting songs.Voice commands EG: Reset, Restart, Yes, No, Engine start, etc. etc.Rims to choose from.Game skin packs. (The way the home screen looks)Team team forums hosted on server implemented right into the game..Texture simulators... For advanced simulators... Like the ones you actually get in and buckle up..And a lot more... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I don't know if this will ever be done, but it's my idea, and I'm taking a few program/game design classes next year, so I hope to start by then..Any suggestions?? Just post them LOl

Seems good, but some more detail would be nice. You have a bit more detail than some other threads I've seen but still not quite enough.For instance, what type of cars can you drive? What types of courses are there?If I can make a suggestion, a Track Editor would be nice. I've always liked games with Track or Level Editors built in.