xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
daftpunk

Counter Strike Problem steam validation

Heloo i get a probelm steam validation rejected does anyone know how to fix it ?? i tried everything im going to contact steam support to see if they can fix but can you guys help me?

Welcome to Xisto daftpunk!

Please give a little more specific information to the error, and maybe a screenshot of it in action. :)

Download Gadwin Systems Screenshot Capture take a screenshot and upload it on here. We then can help you more.

-Sky :)

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

It's Actually ok i fixed it!!!for anyone who wants to fix fix steam validation rejected on css and other source games do the following:Find your windows cd insert it restart pc.wait for the disc and press any key to load it will give you a blue screen, it loads drivers after selectto install on your partition but DONT format or you will lose files!(keep filesystem intact)Follow the instructions to install windowsit is pretty straight forward.Secondly it will reinstall a fresh windows leaving your other data un touched :) after the process it will give youfaster pc loading times (yep..)and a working computer that can play css i havnt be able to play in other a month!I hope this helps everyone in someway!

Edited by daftpunk (see edit history)

Guys pleas if you can help me..I have a counter svr but I can play on him because of such a big lag:(...When somebody connect to the svr and he has like 300 lag he give us with 750...1.000 maby and in 2 seconds I'm alone on the server because all the people are kick'ed because the lag.If we are more then 6 lag its incredible lag and almost impossible to play.Pls send me an email or comment anything.Thanx alotTavi-reply by TavOne

CS consoleCounter Strike Problem

Sky, please help me fix my counter - strike because my counter strike doesn't have a "Console" where in you can type all the codes, what shall I do to have the "console" in my counter-strike game?

-question by Ceralfus

WARNING: connection problemsCounter Strike Problem

The tittle says it all;  I keep on getting this WARNING thing everytime I am in a game for about 10 to 20 minutes.  My game freezes and I'll get disconnected.  But before it disconnects, that will come up in red prints: WARNING: connection problems... I can never stay in a game for more than 20 minutes, I don't know what I need to do to fix that.   I have cable connection that is about 10mbps. My ping in a game is usually one of the lowests..   I have CSCondition Zero, but I play using Steam and I play regular CS 1.6..    What do I do???  Please help...  

-question by [JL]= NiCe-- (blAnKS)Keywords:

Counter Strike ProblemCounter Strike Problem

Hello, can someone help me please. Ive got a problem with my counter strike 1.6 on steam. Basically when I load it up and connect to any server. The game starts lagging. But when I play day of defeat source or day of defeat or even half life it doesn't. And I really want to play counter strike because it is a really good game.

thank you :)

-reply by Mihir

CS Source freezes after loading serverCounter Strike Problemhey guys,I pray someone can help me. For about a week I enjoyed playing Counter-Strike Source with no problems. I went to create a server, to do some headshot practice and the system loaded the server just fine, but when I got to the title screen I noticed that I couldn't click the "OK" button to begin playing. I realized the game had frozen because I was unable to "ESC" out of the window forcing me to use the task manager to end the program. I thought maybe it was because I did something wrong while creating the server so I tried to load a normal server and got the same response. The server I chose has music that plays and it was skipping/sticking and again I could not click the "OK" button forcing me to end the program.Can anyone help me with this problem, please.-reply by Terencio

counter strike sourceCounter Strike Problem

counter strike source problem-its downloaded no disk

when I go to join a online game it says steam validation rejected, I don't why some please help me .  thanks

-reply by ollie

Loading the counter strike game Counter Strike Problem

OK when I try to run my counter-strike source it loads up and goes to the connecting to account blah blah blah. Then it goes to the pop-up of preparing to launch counter strke source. Then the pop-up goes away then gets ready to start up the game. The loading screen pops up and then pops away and the game is not runned. After all of this I go to the task manager and the processes are gone. What am I missing, is there an application that I am missing. Or what?

-reply by ThatOneGuy

how to reduce lagCounter Strike Problem

u just have to do following

1 u have to start your serevr 

2 whne server gets started , press ctrl +alt+delete or open your task manager 

3 in task manager go to process

4 find HLDS process 

5 right clik on hlds.Exe in taskmanager and choose priority then clik real time

-reply by someon3

I have a problem that I have win 7 intalled on my pc and when I start my game its starts normaly but it stop after loading the game on ok screnn I cant press 'ok' and the game hangs I tried the user changing method it works for a timebut again its not workin and I cant play cs and the same problem was there with my win vista...Pleas do help me

-reply by mashhood

not able to open counter-strike sourceCounter Strike Problem

hey

my bro recently installed CSS and when  I try to open it..The game opens and its at the page where its loading but then the screen just sits there..Without having the menu ..Then when I press the escape button..The game closes...And I have looked and a msg comes that says that the information at "0x0offb3e2c" refrenced memory at "0x0ddba1ao" the memory could not be "read". Click to terminate program...( wat does this mean???...Can't read it?? then how does it open the page where it is loading..I see the two guys holding M4's and yet it says its not able to read???) Please reply back quickly..I really need to play the game !!

-reply by freaky_smile

Counter Strike 1.6Counter Strike Problem

Can someone help me?When I start cs 1.6 and connect to a server then you must press "OK" to continue and pick a team but I can't press it.Pls Reply!

-reply by sangY

Counter Strike Condition ZeroCounter Strike Problem

I bought counter strike condition zero. Firstly, I load disc 1 but when I loaded disc 2 a pop up menu ask me  the PATH NAME of the disc. I typed e:valvecounter strike condition zero, then click enter. It won't work. Then I've also tried changing it to c:valvecounter strike condition zero, then clicked, to no avail. Does anyone have the same problem. What is the best thing to do so I can properly install the game. Please help.

-reply by Peter Suderman