xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EdgabtheGreat

Psp Game 300 300 the game on PSP

I baught 300 a month ago. In the beginning I thought it was a really bad game because of the graphics and the limitation of movement but after playing for a while I became addicted and played for hours. You are able to get upgrades to your Armour, Sheild, Spear and Sword. and can also get new moves by earning kelos, the more you kill the more kelos you get. You also need to learn how to do certain moves to kill different persians as some of them can't be killed unless you knock them down and spear them in the chest. I'm a huge fan of the movie and the game sort of follows the story line. At the end you are able to play as Stelios after you get killed as Leonidas and take on the persion army again with all your upgrades still intact :) If you continue after the game is completely done you start the game over but this time you still have all your upgrades and can slice through the persian army with ease and speed. I don't think its possible to get all the upgrades the first time round, thats what made me finish it twice :)

Yeah, a friend of mine had this game and he loved it. He was playing it a lot. I'm a bit disappointed they only released a 300 game on the PSP, they could of released one for the main consoles and for PC. Using top notch graphics and perhaps a different style to the PSP one; as the PSP game has to have a pick up and play feel to it. More indepth storyline and maybe even co-op mode.Shame though, but the PSP version was still a really good game.

Haha, I only liked the sound effects. Honestly I was disappointed by that game. The gameplay could be improved with faster gameplay and richer graphics. It looks really dull and boring.