xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Adobe Dreamweaver Cs3 Unleashed Review

Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Unleashed

https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Dreamweaver-CSa/dp/0672329441

If you want to master Dreamweaver CS3 then this is the book to get, there is so much stuff in this book that trying to read it and memorizing it would take a long time. I don't even think the Dreamweaver CS3 bible doesn't come close to all the information that this book has. With 30 chapters to fill your mind it covers HTML, CSS, forms, templates, php/MySQL development and of course covering the Spry Framework that comes packaged with Dreamweaver. You can think of as a big book of tutorials as you can download source code to help follow along and of course see how dreamweaver displays the coding with its coloring structure and built in browser. Of course if you have other adobe software including adobe bridge then you can really put your work flow together with photoshop or Fireworks, Flash and even Flex applications if your programming for AIR. So in the end this is a great book to have and if you need something to read, find a quiet spot and start going over this book and make sure to have a computer handy to follow along and to check everything out.

I beleave it, you must have the ebook if you are talking like that, it seems that you made a very good buy, that is good, when i buy i book here in Portugal it usually makes me mad, there is no digital version, only the paper version, and there is only a portuguese version, i prefer to read and learn in english then in portuguese to extend my english capabilities.The Unleashed and the bible ebooks as well as the for dummies ebooks series have all thought me a lot, and the for dummies series is what i read the most, and they are the series of ebooks that i find the most simple to read and to understand at first time, plus , the writers are the most sensitive concerning the readers, they usually write to any person, to any age, so they do take a very BIG concern usi ng the right words, with the main concern not to confuse a old man, nor an adult, nor a child, but everyone must understand, and that is what happens, almost always, in almost all their ebooks, do not get me wrong, it happens in all their ebooks, sometimes, some litles parts of their ebooks are a litle bit more hard to understand for a child or even for an adult when they sometimes use very complicated words, other then that, its cool.Concerning the Unleashed series of ebooks , you choose a great ebook SM, with over 30 chapters you say, they wrote a lot this time didn't they?! I guess they made an excelent job, and that is very good not of for their series of ebooks, not only because they will win more clients to buy their series of ebooks, but also they are creating an image, a greater image for their the Unleashed series of ebooks, and to its publisher, which is what SM?I like dreamweaver, and this latest version, the cs3, is a peace of art, i know because i have it and i did already try it only to see how it works, but i prefer other programs and tools to create my website, that is just a matter of taste and at this time, at least for me, that is not a matter of taste anymore, i started with html, then, javascript, then php/flash/xml, then creating flash clocks, now i have a free flash clocks website in the first place at google for some years now, that flash is part of my daily life, and flash has also the same version as dreamweaver, the adove flash CS3, since adobe bought everything.

Well, what is there to learn about Dreamweaver ? You just need to know a bit of XHTML /Css and maybe some web programming . Dreamweaver is not going to do the work for you . I suggest you learn instead some PHP or other languages .

Lyon2 I have both the hard copy and the ebook version, eukristian it doesn't matter if you learn (X)HTML or CSS being able to find a editor to make designing websites a lot easier and faster is what Dreamweaver is about, By giving you bare bone templates and shortcuts here and there and other stuff, designing a website will be done quicker because you won't have to worry about editing a notepad file, then opening a browser to see the changes and etc etc. With Dreamweaver you have a built in FTP client and so making updates or quick changes will make that transition even smoother. It is all about the software and making your life as a designer easier, it has for me and I know plenty of both to get me around and what not.