xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FreedomOverdose

Moon Landing A Hoax?

So what do you think? Was the moon landing a hoax or did it really happen?

here is some material to read on the topic

A Debunking of the Moon Hoax Theory:

http://http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_moon_landing_hoax_accusations#Predominant_hoax_claims

I am undecided. I lean towards hoax though. To many questions in my opinion. Such as why haven't we made a single attempt to return to the moon?

On that Wikipedia entry there is one that I really do agree with, Hoax claim number 4, that they did go to the moon, but they didn't film it, or the film was unusable. I honestly think man went to the moon, look at all the technology around? do you honestly think we couldn't land someone on the moon?And why didn't we go back? Because we've been there a six times, what is there to see after you've been there six times. If you went to an amusement park and it didn't change, it would get boring wouldn't it? Think about it, Armstrong and Aldrin would have been like, "Woohoo! Look at me Ma! I'm on the moon!"by the sixth trip it would have been like, "Look we're on the moon, look there's the footprints of the 10 people before us."

Yea they went to the moon. Things were different in the day of JFK. Instead of interfering with the rest of the world and chasing 'terorists' they were engaging in national projects to put themselves at the forefront of politics, science, technology and industry.Perhaps if the whole world got together for the International Space Station and the next Manned trip to mars sharing science and technology, and stopped fighting over resources we may have a better future.Big projects like these fire the imagination and bring the world together... or maybe I'm just a Star Trek fan! I believe in a better future.KJ

Well they surely went to the moon at some point, and i do think they did it the first time they claimed they did for a few reasons:Firstly the hammer and feather test. Both fall at the same speed in a vacuum like the moon (not perfect i know but near vacuum) and i believe this is shown in the video. This would have been VERY hard to fake back then as even if they used string to pull the feather down faster you would see if spin and flex with the wind resistance.They also left a reflector on the moon to reflect laser beams fired from telescopes. The purpose of this is to measure the distance from the earth to moon, and we have found that it actually moves further away at the same rate as your fingernails grow (about 4cm a year) so if they never went to the moon we would never be able to do this, and they do it so it proves we went to the moon. I think that the video clip of the first men on the moon shows them placing these reflectors too. I used to think it was all faked. But now i believe it.