xisto Community
Deretto

Referral Credits?

I was wondering if Xisto has a referral program. I see that they ask you put a banner on your site for them, but is their any personal gain? I know this community is awesome and so is Xisto. I was just thinking it'd be nice to get referral points as well.

Trap17 is generally against the whole idea of referral links, so it would be slightly hypocritical to have our own referral program :)As for the banner, there is nothing that says you have to put one on your site. However, if you do then you will send more people here and the hosting and community can only get better because of it.

Referrals are required were the site is lacking members. Here you can see the number of members are increasing at a good speed also they are getting hosted here and becoming regular member.The service provided by Xisto is ultimate and members here are referring to others without any so called "personal gain" :)So if you wish you can recommend others, otherwise no problem!!

Either way, I'm still going to recommend this service to others. No doubt about that. I guess not having a referral program shows this site's confidence or something like that. x3

there's no referrall progran in Xisto but when i signed up they did say it would be appreciated if you linked back to them, not in those exact words, and i happily linked to them. also, i think a couple of members wanted to start one, but not linking to Xisto but linking to each other. i dont think it got far though

Yeah,

I will gladly put a small banner and a link from my site to Xisto! :)

Xisto is the FIST FREE host that I have found that has c-panel and no forced adds. But I'd still be willing to put a Xisto banner on my site...

Jesse