xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
godfather89

Berbatov And Manchester United will he succeed

So Berbatov got his transfer to Man U for a massive fee of 30 million on the last day of the transfer season. The question that remains is will he succeed. He is an impressive player and was awesome at Tottenham. However he has major problems with his fitness levels and ego. Berbatov on a frustrating night seems to divulge his anger towards others. Numerous times during tottenham matches I would see him shouting at other tottenham members and display a frustrated body language when he wasn't up to his game. Do you think this attitude will sit well with the current stars of Man U like Ronaldo and Rooney. Also he was never much of a work horse on the pitch like Tevez and Rooney. I also saw an article today that berbatov has been put on an extensive training program. Do you think his lazy style of play would sit well with Sir Alex? Will asking him to be more of a team player compromise his ability? Opinion guys, because i'm not so sure about this guy.

Hmm i personally think that he is a bit overly hyped.. He's a good player, but just that. Can't be compared to Rooney or even Saha.. He just spent a good season at Spurs, I don't think he's up to MU's level.. But that's just an opinion of mine, so just wait and see if he can adjust himself into MU's level.. He may be do well if Ferguson do give him chance to play, not just warming the bench..