xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fox company taz

How Much Money Did U Spend In Transfer Mode And Who On? Fifa 08 talk about all your player transferres and valued players in ur club i

how much money did u spend in transfer mode and who on?? in my manager mode i refuse to buy big players such as rooney and henry etc.i buy young players and get them better heres my players i bought and for the amount i cought them.playing as pompey (portsmouth)my home team!!!!players transferred inPLAYER POSITION COSTGarrido (RB) ?347k E.diouf (CF) ?3.4 milH. kewell (RF) ?400kF.santos (CM) ?370kE.djourou (CB) ?248kdannalinho (RWF) ?470kA.traore (RB) ?325ki cant remeber any others for buyingplayers i remember selling:playernugentmuntari (now man citys best striker) accepted 4 million formvuembapedro mendes

I don't go for popular players. I am like an arsene wenger when it comes making a team. My other criterion include cheap salary and transfer money I like German Teams and right now my team is stuttgart. Try getting one of the Bender twins from 1860 munich they go all the way to 84. R.Schwabb from SC Freiburg grows to 80. Marko Marin from Borrusia Monchengladbach, need I say more? hahahaLukas Opiela >> just try searching for his name.

i usually go for the cheapest option and mould the players to my liking

if i ever buy a big player i buy the underated 1s such as el hadjiouf

he is still trying to fit in lol but i get atleast 3 goals a match (depending on who i play)

goal 1. utaka/krankjar

goal 2. defoe/baros

goal 3.diouf

pompey now have the best scoring combinations ive ever seen

combo 1

utaka and defoe

combo 2

defoe and diouf

combo 3

baros and krankjar

im the most chuffed player there could ever be lol

Edited by fox company taz (see edit history)

I also don't like playing with pro clubs such as chelsea and others I just choose a random team of the german french english turkish dutch competitions and have some cheap players...

I recommend 1 "really"  fast winger in the back his name is Kyle Walker for like 130k I thought?

His overall is just 59  and 18 years old but his speed is 84 already!! If you let this player play a few seasons he will get in the 70's with a speed of 99

-reply by fatih