xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbdurahmanL

Anyone See The Dodgers Play Lately?

Anyone see the dodgers play lately? It's so wierd. First they lost like 8 games in a row, going like 4 and a half games behind Arizona, and suddenly they are on a 6 game winning streak! They destroyed the Diamondbacks yesterday 7 to 0, and it seems like they did it very easily! What annoys me the most is that why couldn't they play like this in the games hey lost versus Washington and Philadelphia? But hey, at least they are on a roll, and if they win this series, which i seriously hope they do, They will have an easy time hopefully keeping first place! Yay! Go Dodgers, my favorite baseball team ever! And GOOOOO Angels, my second favorite baseball team ever! And GOOOOOOOOOOO Lakes, my favorite basketball team ever! And.. umm, you get it right? Anaheim Ducks, best NHL team, blah, blah, blah. :)