xisto Community
OHFIENA

A Truly Arrogant Boyfriend

What will you do if you have a petty and arrogant boyfriend who thinks that he's always right.he doesn't admit his mistakes and always blame it on you.he get jealous easily, even you are just plainly talking to your guy classmate.ignore you when he's not okay.come and find you when he needs company.always make you feel unsecured.if you are me, what will you do?

He is filled with ego. The usual harsh way is to threaten him just to find out if he truly loves you. Many guys just want to have a girlfriend for show. Before i move along, i am a guy myself who used to treat my girlfriend this way and ended up have to change myself. Currently to date, i am still with my first girlfriend for 7 years now. You have to pressure him more so he care about you more than he make used of you and not to mention, you have the right to voice out if you found out something isnt right about him. If he refuse to change, you make the rules, if he disobey, kick him out of your life and move along.

What will you do if you have a petty and arrogant boyfriend who thinks that he's always right.he doesn't admit his mistakes and always blame it on you.
he get jealous easily, even you are just plainly talking to your guy classmate.
ignore you when he's not okay.
come and find you when he needs company.
always make you feel unsecured.
if you are me, what will you do?

tell him how you love him and how he treat you
maybe some other guys out there is better than him, prove that he is arrogant, and see how he will react

I agree you need to talk to him and let him know how he is making you feel. If you don't things will just get worse. If he cares about you as much as you care about him, he will work on trying to change the way he is treating you. If he does'nt than maybe you should consider finding someone who will treat you better.

Drop the Loser. There are simply too many other choices out there. Find partner who respects you just the way you are. Life is too short.

i agre with the below comment but i do feel you should talk to him first. try to discuss eachothers needs first. if he continues and you can't live with what he does, then definately drop him. life IS too short just to wait to see if this guys changes. and what if he never does? also, seperating isn't that bad of a thing. i think his attitude is a bit controling. he will limit you if you allow it so be carefull.

also, sometimes people are who they are for a reason. maybe trying to understand the reason and him better can make it easier than not knowing why he is like this.

Drop the Loser. There are simply too many other choices out there. Find partner who respects you just the way you are. Life is too short.

1. Does he fight with you and blames the fact that he loves you?2. Does he take your side or is there for you regardless of your fights?3. Does he take interest in other girls and flirts in front of you?4. Does his attitude change after making out?5. Do you feel his points/remarks "strong" or are they for petty reasons?Good people can come in your life in various forms and they do their duty of their ROLE. Forget about Good/Bad/BF/GF, first try to find out.. if he is a good person. And then, re-think - who do you want to stick to ? a Respectful Guy who respects everyone, a guy in demand, a guy devoted only to you, a guy who is way different to you than others... etc.Keep yourself out of your relationship and observe your guy from a 3rd person's perspective as a stranger. If he wins medals of "Wisdom", perhaps you should stick to him.

I have had friends with boyfriend problems like you have experienced. I can only offer the same advice: he's not good for you. I'm a guy, and I know that guys are capable of being wonderful people. You can do better.

Seriously? Is this even a question? I mean...You need to find someone that respects you. Dating is a precursor to marriage, and that is the making of a bad marriage.He should think of you better than that. I realize that sometimes you get stuck in a comfortable pattern, but break out!Don't expect him to change! If he doesn't feel like you're worth the effort now, he won't on down the line.Watch how he treats pets and children when he's angry or thinks no one's looking. That will show his true character.But primarily get out. Now.A man should always respect his woman. Conversely, a woman should always respect a man. I have an inferiority complex, and I'm mortally afraid of other men around my woman... so I treat her like a queen. I know she won't leave, but that doesn't stop me.

I will lose him immediately. It's acceptable if he's petty, arrogant, thinks he's always right and gets jealous easily, but truly cares about you.

But the following:

ignore you when he's not okay.come and find you when he needs company.

is just wrong. That's not what a loving relationship should be about. It sounds like he's just using you.

I have a story, its about my friend, one day a friend that live next to my room, because I rent a room, come to me, she is a girl. She told me that her boyfriend is really selfish, his boyfriend often went out and never come back late (they live in the same room), he never ask her out together and just leave her alone in the room. Everytime she asks where her boyfriend went, and what he did, her boyfriend said that he went to look for money, chance, and wanted to gather money buying house. She wont accept that, and asked me for help.I told her that if I went in their relationship and question her boyfriend, it seems that I cant do that, since this is their relationship problems, and outsider can't do a thing. She then sneak and follow her boyfriend and saw that her boyfriend when to somewhere very far away to his friend house, and they seem drinking, smoking and chating, not like the excuse that he gave. She then get furious that how her boyfriend lied to her.She said to her boyfriend that if he kept doing that, she will return to taiwan and never want to see him again. Her boyfriend in very ego manner said its up to her. I know quite well how her boyfriend likes, I think her boyfriend loves her, but because he is a guy, he just cant admit that he loved her that much, because has big ego, then i told the girl about that, and yet she cant accept that, because she is bored, she isnt allowed to work and just stay at room and kind of stupid, and yet her boyfriend come home late about 2 or 3 oclock at night. So she finally decided to go back to taiwan.At last, I feel that I am quite involve in their relationship, I told her to thin twice, since she is already belong to him (you know what I mean), and I dont think that she can forget him because of woman nature, which only leaves scar if she do, and I know that the boy in fact loves her and didnt want her to leave, just a bit ego that he can't admit, while the girl insist on him to accompany her, and come back early. While both of them finally cant fulfill each others, the girl decided to went back taiwan, but after persuading her much, she talked to the man that if their relationship will continue, and the man said that he in fact doesnt want her to leave and yet he cant fulfill her will, and so he offer a long distance relationship, and so this girl went back to Taiwan but still fill with hope and without regret, since she cant always remember him and come back once a while, though I think such a relationship must be hard, and dont know how long it can stand. But at least both of them are happy, and in the progress if one of them want to let go their ego, i think they can be together again with understanding each other better.Yes this story tells us that, if you want to love someone then try to let go something that will hurt your partner, only relationship that filled with understanding, that it can go on in a long time, if somehow misunderstanding begin, we need to know what at least we want from him, and how he will try to understand us, and how are we going to understand him. Thats it, hopes this story helps you.

You should try letting go a bit, but not completely. Show him that you can survive without him just fine. If he really loves you he'll let go of his ego , and show you that he really cares. If he does not let go of his ego, you know its time to drop him and move on.

What will you do if you have a petty and arrogant boyfriend who thinks that he's always right.he doesn't admit his mistakes and always blame it on you.
he get jealous easily, even you are just plainly talking to your guy classmate.
ignore you when he's not okay.
come and find you when he needs company.
if you are me, what will you do?

Sound a complete *bottom*, I would be happy to have a girlfriend again. Its kind of sad really, I never get involved in situations where I have the oppurtunity to meet available woman, and if Iam I always *BLEEP* it up. The only kind of girls that interest me are difficult to find. Im into the whole like lip ring, pink hair, look. And where Im at its justa bunch of dumb blond bozo soroity girls who have about half the mind of a monkey. Come to think of it everyone in this college town is about phony and lame as hell.

Watch how he treats pets and children when he's angry or thinks no one's looking. That will show his true character.

I highly disagree this statement of yours. Seeing a true character on a person is to see how they treat everyone around him, no matter in age and size.

Also another quote from you "Don't expect him to change". Love is the strongest weapon in behavior changing and many might agree me on that as you can see, love doesn't only bring unity, inspiration but also the courage to change. Read my respond to OP's problem, i used to be a very bad boyfriend, cold blooded one, and could never care less on my girlfriend. Present day i have been dating with her for 7 years now and engaging next year. I respectfully ask you, how would not love change a person character?