xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

Introduction To Symbol Healing This is an introduction of healing in many organizations, like reiki,

Healing is a term used to cure illness. In west, healing is used medicine by analyzing the composition that forms the fault things inside body, and so medicine is used to correct those error. In east and in the old days, people used to train mental and physically to achieve a better health. Mental and physic is important because medicine cannot cure one's spirit, but spirit to live is needed to cure any fault inside body. Thus to rely on medicine is impossible to achieve healthy body and mind. Several factors that can cause us to live healthier.

Our Mind and Body

Our mind, likes how we think, our life perspective. How do we view our lives. Where our Body is how is our body posture, do we have a good posture like our chest and backbone, which is important. If somehow our body is tense, and cant relax, we should examine what part of our body is not function not properly. Like a tense shoulder that makes our body not good, we should make relax it and so the blood flow is fluent.

Introduction to Symbol Healing

Symbol healing is a way we draw a symbol using our finger, and then the symbol is hold and visualized like a ball and put it inside our body. The symbol is a method to draw energy from another higher entity dimension, where they (higher dimension entity) will give us the energy we needs according to the symbol we draw, and we will put it in the patient body and use the symbol as we think they need. To able to access these symbols we will need to be initiated by the someone who can communicate with higher entity, which is called a master. In reiki they are called Reiki Master. Reiki is formed by Usui a japanese monk, who first introduce eastern healing to current time. Reiki means Ling Chi or spiritual energy, which is everywhere in our world but we can't see it. The lower the dimension so the energy is more dense and thus contaminated with energy dirt, to access higher dimension one should have a better open heart, so the initiation by the master is actually to open the heart of the students or at least clean their hands energy flow, so they can access higher energy from higher dimension.

What is Attunement

Attunement is the process of initiation in what I mention earlier, in Reiki i joined 3 years ago or called Reiki Tummo, students are gathered and a Reiki Master uses his/her energy to clean students chakra. Usui Reiki cleans the Sahasrara (crown), Visudha (throat) and hands chakra, but in Reiki Tummo they claimed to able to cleaned all chakras and opened the Kundalini knot so the kundalini can flows to students sushumna or kundalini line or the backbone.

After attunement, student should be able to sense that their hands flows energy. To heal a patient, they just put their hands so that the energy flows from their hands to patient body and cleans the patient chakra, and students need to draw some symbol and put it into the patient body, these symbols is different from type of reiki, so here I will draw for you some symbol. After attunement, from now then the students should be able to practice healing

The Reiki Tummo Symbol

See reikitummo.JPG, the first is cho ku rei. Cho ku rei is the symbol of power, the power of universe is gathered in cho ku rei and we can use it for affirmation like, "increase the power of sei hei ki", or use it as protection to protect the patient from negative energy while we do healing, and to protect the healer from negative energy, or to create strong connection for the patient with the source of energy so that the patient can be sent the universe energy. The second is sei hei ki, the sei hei ki is for healing purpose, the affirmation is like "flow the energy and remove or energy block in patient body", we can use sei hei ki to calm the mind, calm the body, calm the nervers, to clean their fear. The last is Hon Sha Ze Shonen, this symbol is used in connecting dimension, which we can send energy to others where he/she is far away from us, using Hon Sha Ze Shonen, using Hon Sha Ze Shonen as connection we can connect object like doll to patient and cure the patient with the doll like things, but in practice user often just visualize patient existence in front of them instead of using object. Reiki Tummo has many other symbols but I dont draw them and you can easily search it on the internet. What I draw and explained is for beginner who wishes to learn that.

The Sirnagalih Symbol

See sirnagalih.JPG, the first is H, which is used to connect healer with the master, so the master can bless patient with energy. The second is UM which is used for destroying big energy block, such as that exist as a clod of energy which is black cloud like and reside in our body, the energy block is destroy using UM and scatter like small dust, a sensitive patient can really feel that and that body part will change to a relax state. The last is HUM, which is used much like Hon Sha Ze Shonen, to connect object to patient. Sirnagalih also has many other symbols, and I dont draw that because I also dont know other symbol much.

I have see by myself a just dead people can be awaken again, a patient with much health problems like cancer can be cured, which is the divine love and divine gift that they are able to release all their burden so that divine bless them. I myself does not uses symbol very much, because i just visualize what will happen to them so that will happen to them, like i visualize health and so they are heal, but first i need to examine their karma, like do they fated to be cure or not, karma is like will they amend their sin, do they have a will to change how they do things, their willingness give healer power and faith, and a healer can submit a prayer to heaven to bless them.

Reiki has many sects, each has different entity that blesses them, so they the energy quality is different from each sects. The higher the entity the more we cant sense the energy, so the energy is more thin so that we cant see or sense in hand. Like H, Um and Hum I can sense them. Reiki sects like Reiki Usui, Reiki Tummo, Vajra Reiki, Reiki Hijau, and so on. In high user, they can do that using only visualization and does not use symbol.

Healing is a gift of Spirituality. Pranic Healing and Reiki both come under the subject of Spirituality.It is also true that a person who is unwilling to heal in the first place will not be affected by either of the Science.Any human being who believes that a HIGHER ORDER called GOD exists, he must immediately surrender every strain, every stress, every worry, feeling, thought, emotions and his entire existence to the HIGHER ORDER and ask for forgiveness (because he was lost in touch with the HIGHER ORDER) and must surrender. Mentally saying, its YOU who is there and its YOU who was always there and let me be absorbed in YOU completely. Just a sincere prayer like this with (RELAXED SURRENDERED breathing) whole heart will give you the realization that, WHATEVER you just did helped no-one but you. Forgiveness takes the mental process and strain to God and dissolves it. Being SCIENCe student, its hard to believe but its true.It was soo amazing that after LEARNING science and technology, I was only making my LIFE harder with my SCIENTIFIC ASSUMPTIONS AND THEORIES and in moments of simple emotional disturbances (instead of accepting life & loving life) which GREW further to become BIG Disturbances. Knowledge must be used to give you strength and kill your IGNORANCE. If none is Achieved, this knowledge is not COMPLETE and is dangerous.

Healing is a gift of Spirituality.
Pranic Healing and Reiki both come under the subject of Spirituality.

It is also true that a person who is unwilling to heal in the first place will not be affected by either of the Science.

Any human being who believes that a HIGHER ORDER called GOD exists, he must immediately surrender every strain, every stress, every worry, feeling, thought, emotions and his entire existence to the HIGHER ORDER and ask for forgiveness (because he was lost in touch with the HIGHER ORDER) and must surrender. Mentally saying, its YOU who is there and its YOU who was always there and let me be absorbed in YOU completely. Just a sincere prayer like this with (RELAXED SURRENDERED breathing) whole heart will give you the realization that, WHATEVER you just did helped no-one but you. Forgiveness takes the mental process and strain to God and dissolves it. Being SCIENCe student, its hard to believe but its true.

It was soo amazing that after LEARNING science and technology, I was only making my LIFE harder with my SCIENTIFIC ASSUMPTIONS AND THEORIES and in moments of simple emotional disturbances (instead of accepting life & loving life) which GREW further to become BIG Disturbances. Knowledge must be used to give you strength and kill your IGNORANCE. If none is Achieved, this knowledge is not COMPLETE and is dangerous.

wow OpaQue, are you somehow... can read me?
The last paragraph is suitable for me very well, or is it for you?

Opaque, if you are a PHP programmer and yet you can read people which means that you can use both use your left and right brain, is this something really achievable? I do plan to activate this both brain but something hinder me from it, its my ego, which is stuck at vissudha and cannot let down, and I find no answer, nothing why this ego cant be let down.

To be truth, I can't surrender myself to higher order since I have so many thing to worry about, like my jobs, my career, my life partner, my own house, my own car, my own and own, i don't submit them all to God, since I want to drive something by myself, that's why I created a technique in spiritual called Mara Handles God, which is a way we can create any condition base on what we want, and we can easily destroy what we don't want, I do so by bending my mind from the condition to another, but somehow some parts can't be bent and its the only reason I fill so down about.