xisto Community
milbymangaclub

Addicted To Anime

Anime?I'm not into it. :)
I find it boring tho.
How are you addicted to it?
I wonder. :)

I have watched numerous anime, and cant count it, from the famous one like naruto, bleach, one piece, inuyasha, avatar, full metal alchemist, to not famous one like Myself, yourself, shakugan no shana, fate stay night, ghost hunter, ghost hound, d gray man, 3x3 eyes, darker than black, evangelion, and more and more.

I like anime very much, they give inspiration and teaches different perspectives of life, they want to show us different things, we can learn by watching anime. Japan's anime is full of imagination, and they have numerous thing we should learn from the story maker, just like full metal alchemist that teaches us how complicated things and political issues, and how about love that conqueor most of fears, and due to love they do things that is unimaginable and being able to power up themselves.

About ghost hound, and anime that is telling about OBE and very suitable for me, I wonder how to author gather such an information, like what they actually telling in this animation is really correct and apply to real world, about human creating things and such things finally born with negative energy result in human experiments. Other animes like naruto, inspire us to live full with spirit and love, though the innocent naruto seeks for his truth thus empowering his skill and his life, all these starts from the will do win his close friend, and become the will to destroy the bad people who lure his friend into darkness.

Where avatar tells stories about an innocent person from wind clan, where he is blank like a blank paper and accepts only whats right according to his heart, he proves that he wish for nothing like becoming the saviour but instead he do what he needs to do, to help anyone beside him, thus his motivation all comes from his friend who judges bad and right while he is pure and only driven by the will of mass suffering, and so he does not belong to any side, he only bring balance to any side.

Other animes tell different stories with different meaning that we should learn, if you have any anime you want to know maybe I can do a quick review on it (if i have watched it).

I'm addicted to anime too :)This summer i've watched like 15 or more anime. But they had like 25-50 episodes each so it wasn't really time consuming. I didn't have anything else to do anyway -__- . So yeah i only watch anime when i'm bored and i hate people who say i'm too old for them. I'm just 16 btw >_>

Addiction to anime isnt health hazard so its suggested that the correct section to post this is in Life Talk. Anyway, to the topic, anime addiction is like a sub-culture to me, they talk anime, watch anime, discuss anime. Only anime i watch is Full Metal Alchemist which i find that is rather original to all the animated series i watched.

Addiction to anime isnt health hazard so its suggested that the correct section to post this is in Life Talk. Anyway, to the topic, anime addiction is like a sub-culture to me, they talk anime, watch anime, discuss anime. Only anime i watch is Full Metal Alchemist which i find that is rather original to all the animated series i watched.

Hi onscreen, so you have watched Full Metal Alchemist too, hehe, i like the it very much. How about you, what is your opinion regarding FMA?I find this anime is amazing and unbelievable, the story is smoothly rendered, and the events is so unpredictable and the story is match up well unlike other anime (for example bleach, its just like prolonging the sequel where the story is written abruptly).

I think anime is quite interesting in that it's so different from the type of shows we have here in the US. Even though the stories are often far-fetched and fantasy-like, it kind of gives some insight into the Japanese way of life and the culture's mindset. This is something I find fascinating. I love noting the character's values and motivations, and imagining what types of things the creator of the show was thinking when they wrote it.

I think ANIME is one of the stupidest form of cartoon,well i mean, i dont disrespect the artists,but most of it looks the same, block-E eyes,hair that is mostly triangles,and the goggles on their forehead is completely stupid,and lastly the teeth, Cat teeth? WTF?oh well i don't under stand the fans,the ones at my school they have a Anime clubcalled like hitaki or some crap,the kids that are in that club wear baggy clothes,and ugly hair,and they wear naruto head bands and cat ears,the fans i don't like much,but the artist i like, a little,either way, i like American animation.But Pokemon is the only thing i used to watch that is closed to anime.

I really like anime... more so before rather than now though. Probably because I've seen so many that it is getting hard to find new ones that I really like. But I really like some of the animation that is used in the shows. Mind you, certain types of animation really bug me too, but if the storyline is okay, then I can deal with the visuals not quite being up to my standards.I have to send a big thanks out to anime though, because if it wasn't for it introducing me to the whole Japanese culture thing, there would be a whole lot less things for me to do. I've been really getting into it all, the shows, the books, the music, the food... and it's all thanks to the anime that I just happened to stumble across by accident.

Just watch animes you highly dislike all the way through, till the end. You will never want to watch another anime again. LOL!If that doesn't work, you have to take action! Find a good book! Make a time limit! Call some friends! Go for a walk! Listen to some good music! (no, that does not include anime themes!!) Just do something to replace the habbit! It takes at least a week or two to break an addiction! So, replace the habbit with something else!It's a mind over matter thing. People obviously haven't given you reason to like them, and I understand that. But not everyone is bad. There are a few, just a few, that will surprise you. You like the anime because it something that can be controlled, because it's a cartoon. As for sleep, don't start it so late.Anything is fine in moderation. You just need to take your mind of it for awhile. Try reading a book that interests you (not manga) or spend time doing something outside.The trick to slowing down on something is to make sure you divide your time among other persuits as well.i know this is not really what u want to hear however ur addition to this is pretty normal i mean we all have our "clicks" for some its leather for others its feet. it just so happens yours is yoai accepct it and live with it just try and keep it to certain times and behind closed doors you are perfectly normal so never fearWatch wwe instead, i like wwe wrestling.

I HATE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really just can't stand anime i don't know so i guess that means i'm not addicted lol.I HATE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <BR><BR>i really just can't stand anime i don't know so i guess that means i'm not addicted lol.

anime addiction

Addicted To Anime

Help! my daughter is addicted to anime she is 15 and flunking out of high school. She is obsessed with constantly drawing anime and does it in place of schoolwork. I am not saying amime is bad but she seems too far immersed in the fantasy world of it and now it is interfering in her fully functioning at home and at school

-question by cinders

Yeah same here I am a really big anmie fan, I yell at my mom if she come's into the room and bother me while I'm watching anmie. I really don't know what to do about it. It's just like drugs once you start it you can't really stop unless you are really hopeful too. What I think we all should start, What ever anmie you watch, Try to start watching 1 each day. Beacuse if you don't and watch 7-8 like me that once the anmie is over you will be upset. The thing is with the anmie Naruto it has two sections of it so if you are in the 100 ep's then start to slow down a little. I draw anmie I hope to go to school for it one day. But if I keep being so addicted to it the I will lose intrest in it:( And some of the anmie's you watch can affect on how you act. Like you may become emo from death note or think you can do some of the fighting from inuyasha and wind up killing yourself. And please note: Trying to become a ninjia WILL NOT WAORK! TRYING TO BIULD UP CHARA TO CLIMB UP TREES WILL NOT WORK! so don't get too carried away with anmie just be careful on what types of anmie you watch. And to be sure go to https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl and look up top anmie's and neather the less the one's that are top 10's are going to be quite addicting. Be careful too because anmie can affect how your relationships are with yourfrinds and famliy too. I know that you think that this would not happen to you but it happend to me befor well more with naruto. And I thought I could bring back the dead when I was little when I would watch FMA. So that should answer people's question's. P.S ( I am not a good speller and I was typeing fast to get to bed)-reply by CHA!

When I was younger I was really into anime. One movie called "Fist of the North Star" used to get watched over and over until I knew all the dialogue, the scenes, the reason(s) why peoples heads exploded a few moments after being punched by Ken (the hero) and all the subtle intricacies of what at first seemed an obscure, overly complex plot line.I think it was the unbeleivability that captured my imagination at the time. The characters were also overly superhuman in utterly ridiculous ways that I would have thought of only in times of the wildest abandon of play.One character had lasers that came out of his fingertips that he would use to cut his foes to pieces so neatly and cleanly, they would not even realise they had been partitioned in perfect geometry until they made their next move, then they would fall apart in an explosion of blood.The arch rival, Rau - Kens' older brother, had so much power he barely had to move to destroy even the most powerful of his enemies - and I mean giant barbarians who could turn their body into steel and single handedly crush whole armies of elite ninjas - Rau waved his hand and blew him through three or four mountains before his body started contorting and summarily exploded.What young boy of active imagination could not be fascinated by such tales and images? This was the tallest of tall tales and the entertainment value was immense.It's understandable how people can become addicted. Anime goes further than most ordinary types of cartoons and it's easy to escape into them.