xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sarah Palin Called Iraq War A Task From God

Question is What is the most stupidest thing a politician can do to connect government and religion together? Well there is your answer.On that note, COME ON! her political skills are as experienced as mine and I tell this if if McCain wins this election because of her stupidity I am going to be voting Democrat for life. Let see what else, oh I have a pregnant teenage daughter who is unmarried, likes to ban books (Harry potter most likely), lwe need a pipeline because God wills it, no sex education but just keep it in your pants instead, lets give even more guns to children (well not really but she is pro-gun).Heck if McCain was smart he dump her now and get someone who can hide their dirty laundry a lot better, because it has not been 1 month and their is so much dirt on her including political corruption that if people were to vote now Obama would surely win. Next she will say it is Gods will for teenage girls under the age of 15 to get married, which I know is never going ot happen but her inexperience will show up and haunt her.

Something that REALLY annoys me about politicians, and particularly the american ones (they do it more often it seems) is saying crap like "oh god told me to do it" what the hell?! If god is real, damn are those guys in for a HELL of time.... But the existence of god is irrelevant.... They are just blaming an intangible, possibly fake, entity because they messed up. Personally if i was McCain and i was standing by her when she said that i wouldve turned on the spot and shot her. Thats partly because McCain is an IDIOT and loves violence and guns and partly because the woman deserves it. then again on the other side you have a black main whos name is very similar to many muslim names, namely "Osma binladen" (Osama > Obama Its all the connection that the average american needs) So to be honest i think there are two candidates with a mediocre percentage of support with the vast majority of voters stuck in the middle, not particularly liking either of them. Still, neither are as bad as that abomination Georgey.. God knows why you guys voted him in AGAIN! The world hopes you learn from your mistakes!

VOTE OBAMA-BIDEN! :(that is if you are going to vote this coming elections, SM! :( although i am not qualified to proselytize on the american presidential political campaign, as i am not an american in the first place, as an international observer i would say that the democrat ticket is what your country needs at this point in history. :) it will be good for the USA, it will be good for the rest of the world if the OBAMA-BIDEN ticket goes to the white house. :( why? because they inspire! and from inspiration springs other good things! don't let it be written in the history books later on that you could have had the "best president and vice president who never were", because you failed to elect them. if i were an american today, i'd be a democrat. :(

going back to sarah palin, i have read that part of her credentials in her bid for the VP is that she's the only person on a national ticket to have ever bagged a moose. WOW! :D i suppose that is something to brag about and catapult her into the national political limelight. who knows, maybe she's gonna get a lot of votes too based on that credential, along with the other points already listed above. :) surely there will be those who would base their votes on such. politics is really weird, anywhere in the world. :(

Why did McCain, pick this woman?? one she is a Unknown? Until she was announced I had never heard of her?
And from what I have heard this week of and about her, all I can ask is. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? Trying for the woman Vote?
All he has done is sign his own loss for becoming the Prez. Now I am a Dem I will state that right here and now. But McCain did have a lot of other people to pick from that do have more than her. As far as I am concerned only thing she has going for her is her looks.

Does McCain Just want Eye Candy for his VP?

and as for Saint Micheal's last Paragraph?

Heck if McCain was smart he dump her now and get someone who can hide their dirty laundry a lot better, because it has not been 1 month and their is so much dirt on her including political corruption that if people were to vote now Obama would surely win. Next she will say it is Gods will for teenage girls under the age of 15 to get married, which I know is never going ot happen but her inexperience will show up and haunt her.

You summed it all right there my friend.

Bad enough the press is tearing her up of her 17yr daughter that is pregnet, and her little baby with Downs.
Is it her fault? no I put the blame on the Press for that.

Now I know this is starting to sound more as a vent. Its not. What I am trying to say is this.
McCain? You just lost the election thanks for your pick of this woman. Due to her lack of knowing more of world affairs.

I think choosing a woman for McCain was a very good idea from a campaign point of view, but I really don't think Palin was the right choice. She's too crazy conservative which will lose her appeal with most moderates, and she has a lot of dirt on her. However, you also have to remember that stuff like "this is a calling from god" is the kind of stuff people say at church...so that's not really that weird. And a lot of people who are social conservatives (oppose abortion, etc...) are that way because they're religious. So such a ridiculous statement, though it seems insane taken out of context, really isn't THAT out there. In any case, if McCain was smart, he would have chosen someone more moderate to reach out to shafted Hillary supporters..still, I'm sure Palin's sex will garner much of the female vote...the same way Obama's skin color garners him something like 95% of the black vote, though not to the same extent. Palin, though, does have a great track record in Alaska, despite all the dirt on her. I mean, stuff like "she's anti-abortion and anti teen sex and her daughter is pregnant" doesn't make her a bad politician, though it does make her a hypocrite.Honestly, I wouldn't support either party for this election. I'm sick of the Democratic party raising taxes, and the idea of Universal Health Care, which Obama is pushing so proudly, screws over young people, who won't need it because they don't get sick. Basically, it means that younger people (<35ish) are going to end up paying for older people. On the other hand, the Republican party touts tax cuts, but half of the time they're only for the super rich. So unless you're old or rich, you're screwed over by both parties, though probably worse by the democrats. The one thing I do like about Obama is that he is a wonderful speaker, which would at least make us look marginally better (or else just more like hypocrites) to other nations, but other than that nothing beneficial, at least to my generation, will come out of his presidency, which is why it disgusts me when I see suburban white kids blindly supporting him and touting him as our savior or something. People like to think that there are easy solutions to things, but there aren't and raising or lowering taxes or shifting the burden from one part of the population to the other improves NOTHING. I personally think that taxes across the board should be lowered and the government should have less influence on people's affairs. I wait patiently for the day when that happens.

Something that REALLY annoys me about politicians, and particularly the american ones (they do it more often it seems) is saying crap like "oh god told me to do it" what the hell?!
If god is real, damn are those guys in for a HELL of time.... But the existence of god is irrelevant.... They are just blaming an intangible, possibly fake, entity because they messed up. Personally if i was McCain and i was standing by her when she said that i wouldve turned on the spot and shot her. Thats partly because McCain is an IDIOT and loves violence and guns and partly because the woman deserves it.

then again on the other side you have a black main whos name is very similar to many muslim names, namely "Osma binladen" (Osama > Obama Its all the connection that the average american needs) So to be honest i think there are two candidates with a mediocre percentage of support with the vast majority of voters stuck in the middle, not particularly liking either of them.

Still, neither are as bad as that abomination Georgey.. God knows why you guys voted him in AGAIN! The world hopes you learn from your mistakes!

todays god is an object to be blamed for mistakes we have done. It just like an entity filled with what we desires, when we are pedophilia, then they might quote something from god than say that it is told by god to do so, its nothing to be blamed for except our own desire our own will, we are to be blamed for what have happened to ourself. maybe in east, most people just believe in god, they are behind west.

In west politic, i see that every conservatives has good chance of winning elections, maybe much americans has conservatives mind, anyone has idea? Modern view may or may not suitable for america, though some might support that but that doesnt mean that it will stay for long, really dont understand how politics work.

why does everyone hate sarah palin? i think she was a good choice of john mccain. unlike most polititians she is someone you can relate to. she is a normal mother and everything. i think mccain-palin will win the election. go republicans!

Well the US Election is tomorrow I think, and I bet Obama will win hands down.Palin is a dumb dumb embarrassment to the US, and I don't even live there!She is so dumb, I just can't contemplate some bimbo like her being the vice president of one of the greatest economic/political powers on earth!A200