xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
radames

Oscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacuiao

Who will win between Oscar and Manny?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who will win in their boxing match between Oscar ?Golden Boy? De La Hoya and Manny ?Pacman? Pacquiao? If the match will go to a distance Manny will have a better chance. Age and decrease in weight will be Oscar problems, while Manny?s gain weight is suitable to his age and built.

well based on my view, manny is the underdog here. oscar de la hoya wil definitely lose weight and decrease stamina and speed. but manny will gain weight too which will decrease his speed which is his advantage. Height and reach is also a big problem, if i have seen it correctly, manny will nid to do uppercuts to do damage to the head which is very hard. and body punches alone will not let de la hoya go down. so in this match this is my two prediction Oscar De La Hoya wins by tko round 5-7Manny Pacquiao wins by decision round 12.And also for a south paw, a boxer needs to be near his opponent to do damage. and tempo in a match is not pacquiaos forte.not really a boxing fan but i know a little about the in and out of the game.so if i have to bet:Oscar de la hoya win3 : 1

Replying to jopak134 I think Oscar dela hoyas just need to sit this one, Manny paquiao will win this one. Even if Oscar have advantage heights manny has advantage speed and power punch, thats all I have to say to that, Manny will knock out Oscar in round 7-8

manny vs oscar analysisOscar De La Hoya Vs Manny PacuiaoReplying to (G)Yes I agree, if dela hoya underestimate manny, maybe he will not expect his tko for the first 5 rounds..I watch manny's fight with barrera, morales and marquez all of them underestimate manny with their first bout in the ring but see, manny won the fight..It really depend on the stamina about the boxer and his skill and discipline to won the fight although speed would also be considered but it makes the strong punch that makes the opponent down like pacquiao...-reply by brix

many will win in this gameOscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacuiao

look guys oscar de le hoya is old and many is younger than him but if you will see the stats of the two de la hoya have more advantage than many "pacman"paquiao but I predict that many will win in this game oscar will down around 6-7 round..

oscar will fall down to pacman's left hand punch..De la hoya will be block out like a boom..

booommmm...Many "PACMAN" paquiao will win and ocsar "THE GOLDEN BOY" de la hoya will fall..

-reply by bowdyk

with the speed of manny pacqiuo dela hoya will definitely go down. Delahoya lose too much weight. That willbe the diggest dis advantage he has. While manny pacquiao is very comfotable of his weight.In fact in his last fight with david diaz that was the greatest fight I had seen since manny go pro in boxing. I can see his power has increase and the speed remains unchanged. 6-8 rounds, dela hoya will kiss the floor.

-reply by kelvin

Now what can you say?Oscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacuiao

You really are boxing fan... (ironically speaking) hahaha!

Pacquiao is still the best.

-reply by Rypakz