xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil poetry

The Dream Part 2 rap

Each day I dream of reaching the stars, shining so brightshining up above the earth my dream taking flightbut before I reach the dream my pen holds my pathgotta show true dedication and concentration before I start the celebrationigniting the dream, my heart exploding with passionconsumed by this passion becoming an addiction this feeling not described, dictionary holds no definitionwhat keeps me going is the legend I will becomethe dream beyond the stars...the legacy...the predictionI dream of holding the stars and being the star that shines so brighttalent will get me over the first hurdle, for the next I?ll have to fightfalling but always rising not just for me but for the whole world to seehere to learn, improve and be the best is what I guarantee said countless times the dream is to be the most sort after writersaid countless times I?m a fighter holding an advantage as I?m brighterI?m not here for the fame or having a chain attached to my namehere to change the face of the game as it has never been the samejust wanting to get my work across and an understanding of my wordsspreading my wings and being the one who saves the worldsome people are born to lead so I question if I have what it takesall I have are my memories, the biggest dream and my mistakescoming back stronger than ever as I grow and learn from my pastthe dream completed... history books...hall of fame...talent unsurpassed