xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil poetry

The Dream rap

I'm sitting at my table writing a few rhymeswishing I had cable but that gon cost a few dimescan?t deal with anymore problems, my life is unstablecrime no longer paying, fallen thru hard timesno longer high maintenance now wearing fake labelssitting and dreaming that someone will pay for my rhymeseveryone round my way desperately needs moneybut we all greedy as we all want a whole lot moreto go on expensive holidays were its always sunnybe a V.I.P and be able to buy out a whole storecollecting that pollen and making life as sweet as honeyas I?ll be someone important the whole world won?t ignorethe whole dream is centred around MTV cribseverybody wants to be like that tall dark rich handsome guywith a mansion in Beverly hills? and another two in shanghaion his drive way he got a Ferrari and two Lamborghinisinside his house girls running around in their bikinisrubbing the lamp and wishing I had my own genieat the moment I dream it but when I wake I will make itinspired by Jesus so I?m turning paper into moneycollecting that pollen and making life as sweet as honeyone day when the dream exists I?ll sit back and reminisce fear nothing as look I straight into the eyes of the abyssas I see myself sitting at my table writing a few rhymeswishing I had cable but I know that gonna cost a few dimes