xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jesseruu

G'day People short into about my self....

Hey everyone,My names Jesse and I live in Australia.I make webpages as a hobby. I was searching through the internet when I found Xisto. I have not seen any other FREE hosting service that could offer so much! Great to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all!Jesse

G'day neighbour! So, you're from the West Island of New Zealand huh? :) Nice to meet ya. I haven't been on Xisto for all that long yet, and I am still setting up my hosted site. I particularly like how Xisto allows for up to 99 mySQL databases. My last free web host only allowed members to use up to three mySQL databases. You're right about the features offered by Xisto, they seem to have a really good offer going here. Looking forward to seeing what you make of your hosting space.

Welcome to Xisto Jesse. I assure you, you will like the Xisto hosting, when you get hosted. :)Save up, to 10, or 30 credits, then apply for hosting, wait till it is screened by a moderator, then accepted/declined by an admin, then you can post, and get 200-250 credits to get a free .com, .net, .org etc domain. :)-Sky

Welcome to Xisto Jesse. I assure you, you will like the Xisto hosting, when you get hosted. :)
Save up, to 10, or 30 credits, then apply for hosting, wait till it is screened by a moderator, then accepted/declined by an admin, then you can post, and get 200-250 credits to get a free .com, .net, .org etc domain. :)

-Sky

I'm loving Xisto so far!

Heh I applied for hosting yesterday but got declined... (I only had 8 posts and 10.87 points :D )

I'm going to save up for the 30 credits hosting and then save up for domain! I cant wait!

Jesse

Hi JesseWelcome to get trapped in Xisto. I have been here for a long time and love this place very much. I have also reached Xisto the same way you reached searching for free host and then landed here with lots of free stuffs which even paid members are getting for free.So you make webpages, you will find many friends here who are well in web designing and also programming.But before you start posting just go through the rules of this forum(which are not harsh) but as a member one should be aware of this things to avoid mistakes.Happy Trapping!!

Hi Jesse! I am two days late replying and also very, very tired so this will be a short one. :)Welcome to the boards! Always great to see some new members here... I hope you are doing fine? I will probably see you around the forums. Looking forward to it!From Bluebear, Norway. :)