xisto Community
reelkill

Could Someone Please Review My Blog

Nice Blog. I went to the maxthon Browser link, but it needs IE6 or 7. I don't have it in my Linux box, so I didn't download it.

Not much to say really as your limited to what you can do on the blogspot domain and of course how quickly you can get your account deleted if you don't post something ever couple of days. So all I can say really is that you have a lot to say so I just keep on building on the content and if blog regularly then your better off running your own blog in which you have more control over.

It's decent. I do like blue, but none of your shades of blue match the other shades of blue very well. Also, why would you use Blogspot? You should use Xisto's subdomain or just cough up the $10 it takes to buy a top-level domain and host it here.

Hello my name is Shaun and I just started making my first blog. I would like to get some input about the content that I have put on it. All input is appreciated, my blog is shaunthorpe.blogspot.com

Shaun I have just gone through your blog and I think its really informative and good. Your approach is positive and sharing good things with others is really appreciable. People like you are the backbone of internet I should say. Try to be more descriptive on a topic and include more links on it.