xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hitmanblood

Http://www.joyent.com/

I think that this is currently the best free offer that you can possibly get. Since they are offering to you free virtual server with unlimited bandwidth for a year. This offer costs in real money some 47 bucks a month. However the point of all this is to enlarge application production for facebook. But you are free to use web serververs for whatever you want.

i'm thinking of making a website. i visited joyent and its allright but its a bit expensive. i'm looking for hosting around $10 a year which is really cheap. and i found that on freehostia.com. but then i realised that i had enough mycents and stuff to use Xisto hosting so thats what i'm going to do. my question is why would you use joynet or anything else when there is Xisto?

Well a lot of new web hosting sites are popping up in recent months whose soul purpose is for application designing and use for cloud computer and so those web packages are going to be huge in the price tag, especially when it comes to bandwidth usage on what not. Right now I have see a few, but in the next couple of years people are going to make some big business with cloud computing web hosting.