xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

The Secret A book by Rhonda Byrne about self motivation

'The Secret' By Rhonda Byrne

I want to review this book, because this book is the concept of how the mind should work to get what we want.

Some people says to me, that what this book teaches is unorthodox or it violates the rule of religions, since religions believe that human has their own destiny so being rich and poor is not what they choose, its their destiny, that is what is believed in my country.

With such a thought, people cannot advance in their life, they are stuck in the dogma, and thought that in fact unawarely asking them to become lazy, to blame their own misfortune to others. Thats why the today's religion are a place that restrict them to think wider, to understand wider the corelation betwen god's destiny and the path human can choose.

'The Secret', this is a good self motivation books, and it rather different from others. I don't know how the writer can understand the secret of ancient method that is taught to only few persons. This book covers the truth that what we think the most is what we will actually get. If we believe ourself is rich then we will really become rich. It does have corelation with God's Destiny.

The universe has one law, the law of attraction. The law of attraction is the same energy will actually attract to each other, what I say the same is for example, when people believe himself is a programmer he will try to look for programming materials, subconsciously he is dragging himself into these programmer's commuties. That is how he attracts it.

The law of attraction is the puzzle that created this world. This world is created based on that rule. Since every human has a pure heart, which is the light and it is mirror that resides inside Anahata Chakra or Heart Chakra.

This mirror is pure and thus cannot accept any impurity. Every sin that human's create will cause a think layer of dust appear above this mirror, and they will lower their consciousness by deceiving themselves.

For example, when people killing others furiously, with hatred and all those reasons for him to do that. Unawarenessly he will in fact feel guilty, since he also has the mirror inside his heart. This mirror is the conscience. But will those negative energy, like hatred and all those 'he should kill him' reasonings, he try to deceive himself thus descend his consciousness. He will live in torment, he will live full of lies up until he admit what he is doing is wrong, he can clean his heart.

If the dust layer is thicken and thicken, one day this conscience cannot be seen anymore, thus human will live like robot, their life is boring, they live in the monotonous life.

The sin they create is what attract their life. The guilty they feel is what causes them to attract those misfortune, they will live in abandon, in fear, and so when facing people, they will remember those sins and thus their relationship is not open, like far away, they are attracting those misfortunes by those guilt.

The only way to clear those guilt and dust in their heart. They should believe that they are going to open the new future. This new future is what they believe even in their subconsciously. They should believe that they are happy, wealthy and healthy, and repeatedly believed that for 21 days without doubting, and thus that information will flow into their subconscious mind and later will drag him into the condition where he believes.

For example, I have a friend who loves a girl and dare not confesss. In time to time he worries that the girl will reject him. And so he try to get close to her using internet messenger. When he is working he chats with this girl, but he always doubt and does not have self confidence that the girl will like him. He when he knows that the girl will online at 5 pm, before that he already feel the need to go to toilet but the restain himself until this 5 pm and when the girl online. Then he type a message to this girl and directly go to toilet because he afraid to see what will be seen on the internet messenger, he afraid what the girl will reply. Thus this fear in fact has made him restain the need to go to toilet until the girl online, he is unaware that his sub conscioud mind is avoiding this girl.

The power of belief systems lies at sub conscious mind. When people emits what they want on sub consciousness layer, that is what they will attract themselves into that. The believe systems does always ask the pupils to believe like ghost and etc which cant be explained by technology, since that is the only way to fill information into the sub conscious mind, that is to believe.

What we believe for 21 days will finally go into sub conscious mind. And what we believe in sub conscious mind will emit a frequency to this universe to attract what we believing. We will attract those situations or we will drag ourself into it! That is the law of attractions, wrote in the book of 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.

But Rhonda Byrne does not write the spiritual side of the event. Well I will write it here in my opinions. The human is consist of two core, the good and bad. The good is the pure conscience while the bad is the desires. The desires cant be filled, everytime it is filled it will become empty again, this means human cant really satisfy themselves until they 'believe' they are satisfied.

The mind and heart. The mind is located near the back brain, it is where our consciousness as mind perceiving information using 5 indras, which is ear, eyes, mouth, nose and touch. The mind is often wild, seen how mind work is by judging, mind is a small restricted box. Its judges bad or wrong, true and false base on the information of the box, the wider the box makes them judges different, thus what mind tells us is rather objective.

Another is the heart, in fact our heart can tells us what is right or wrong, the judgement is not based on any law of truth, any things that is taught. But the heart is universally truth, that does not be restricted within any box.

If we believe in our heart we will walk this world by listening to our conscience, but the conscience has a mechanism that is the soul learning. The soul learning determines their fate. If ones heart is learning in this world, they will finally understand why they must be rich or poor, their heart understand that to accept the fate that is brought to them, that is the way they are returning karma of what they had done in the past, thats why they are not adding their loans.

To return the loans while being rich, is to awaken their kundalini to heart chakra. While in this process, they maintain positive thinking, believe in rich and harmony, that way their mind will become stable or lower its stress frequency until it reaches down the heart, the process is like lower the mind to become one with the heart. When that happens, they will maintain positive thought, like being rich and harmony and so on while their heart accept that as fate. The process of that will make them helping each others, so that their loan will finish faster. And while others feels that they are helped, thats why they will try to clean their heart too by feeling that reminiscing the subconsciousness about this loaning reasonings, and thus they will repay in another form. In this way, human is no longer paying bad with bad, but instead opens each others heart to maintain harmony, peace and prosperity together.

i've heard of that trash but i personally don't believe in it. i'm sure some people do but i think its a little far out. i now someone who just keeps going on about "the secret" - i'm so scared. it was written well but i think its just trying to make money i mean they have dvd's books i mean whats the point listening to some crackpoint who broke out of a mental institution trying to teach you how to do cool things. i know some people like it and i respect that but this is just my opinion and i could be wrong.

I've heard of the secret, and i've also read material by abraham hicks/esther hicks who also had a hand in the secret ( although not the official release ). The only qualm I suppose that I have with the secret is the fact that answers to questions like.. "How do you explain the Holocaust?" are much too ambiguous for me to consider the law of attraction as morally valid, in fitting into the framework of the philosophy as a whole. However, thats not to say that the whole of LOA ( Law of Attraction ) doesn't resonate with me, because there are some neat factors in it.. just something one needs to take with a grain of salt.

I have read the secret a million times and there is no book that comes close to it.. I have recently started preparing a vision board, I have complete faith I will be where I want and this comes from soomeone who had zero faith and confidence. Rhonda byrne is an angel in disguise and she should be applauded.. I cant wait to check her next book. I love you rhonda your like my genie!! hopefully one day I wil say this to you in person. Am truly grateful for your book.

-reply by Sancia Harris

The secret was an excellent mainstream introduction to the Law of Attraction. However there is much more to the concept overall that an introduction simple cannot support. The timing for its release was perfect as the world was / is ready for the paradigm shift.CheersJPJ

It makes sense about having a clear conscience, how thatwould make one's goals in life clearer, but any relieved stress wouldmake things easier really.Another thing is, I'm an optimist, yet I've known many, manyhalf decent people who have tried to attain specific goals their entire life,and still haven't. Not just for 21 days of positive thinking, but their whole livesspent thinking positively.Sure positive thinking and a clear conscience will help in aiding you to be successful somewhat,but fore instance, just look at all the kids who want to play professional sports who never achieve that.Some times theres only room for so many, and having good luckcan help too. Also, having modest goals helps.Not everyone can be rich.

Positive thinking builds your self confidence which is very important ingredient for attractraing success in professional, career,sports etc. But it is also true that positive thinking is not only the basic and most important spice for challenging "Destiny". So some how we can conclude that positive approach is 50% responsible for our success in life and remaining 50% is againg depends on destiny. Which can't be controlled by us. So what to do ? Here comes our past life's sins and blessing.So the RULE is "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". So what we did good or bad in our past life is our past which we can't make it correct or change it, so which is in our control is our daily life routine and good work and help for others. So if we start doing good with ourself and others, for eg: not hurting anyone, not telling lie, no cheating with others etc... This time we will in return get good opertunities, career,love, sex, children and all kind of happiness later on or in our next life. Till we will completely repays our sins or reaches to "Point Zero" of our remaining balance.

HI everyone!

I am new hear and have been following this thread for some time now. Well, as to my experience, The Secret has really helped me a lot, when it comes to staying positive in life. I even became a fan of Rhonda Byrne, and even subscribed to this magazine:

http://www.thestorybehindthesecret.com/step1.html

I hope some of you will try it too! :blush:

Have nice day, everyone!

Steph