xisto Community
CyrusX

Modifying The Topic Titles: To Be Or Not To Be? Is it possible to modify the miss-typed words in a topic title?

Are Topic Titles able to be modified?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,Recently I encounter a problem with the forum. Topic titles and topic descriptions are not accessible to be modified by the writer. I think it is a good idea to add this feature to the forum or in case it exists please give me an advice how to do that?Thank you.Regards,CyrusX

Use the Report button on the Topics/postings you need changed and a Mod will alter the title/description for you.

Bummer. Same problem here and have seen titles that should be better explained. I have used the report button for corrections. Why do we have to bother a mod about it? Seems like it is just creating more work for them.