xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HyBriD54

Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Aaaaaand... The third installment of the Super Smash Brothers Franchise! Super Smash Brothers Brawl! *drumroll*

For those who have not/do not know this awesome awesome fighting game:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a beat-em-up featuring a tonne of characters from your favourite gaming franchises (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Warioware, Fire Emblem, Star Fox etc.), as well as some third party characters such as Snake from the Metal Gear series. Ever wondered if Mario or Kirby would win in a one on one duel? Well, here you can find out.

It's for the Wii though, so it may be inaccessible to a larger proportion of gamers, but hell yes it is fun. The online mode isn't exactly good though, sometimes it's far too laggy while sometimes it can be completely smooth. It also needs a chatroom or something, rather than anonymous brawling all the time (except from playing with your friends via Friends Code). What I DO like, however, is the music! It's so nostalgic, and all the music fits in. Kudos to the music producers of the game and bravo to Nintendo for making such as awesome game.

Thanks for the review. I sort of grew up on playing the super smash brothers and though i don't own all the franchises, I've tried out almost all of them. I'll try to get my hands on this one too.

This game is a lot of fun. I'm doing my best to get good with every character. As of now I've been using Zelda and Lucario. I do a good job with most of the other characters too (with the exception of Donkey Kong.)

A lot of my friends love this game, they all think it is great.I myself have not played it but wouldn't mind seeing what it's like, i probably wont get it as i am into different types of games but wouldn't wanna miss out on trying it at least one.

I love Brawl. I've been playing Super Smash Bros since the first one on the Nintendo 64, and consider Brawl superior to the others. There's a lot of people in the Smash Bros community that think Melee is better, but I don't really agree with them... For that matter, there's a lot I don't agree with many of them about. I play Lucas, my friend plays Fox. Whenever he comes over we play against each other quite a bit.

Brawl is my third favorite game. The whole series is great. I have never heard someone say they don't like Super Smash Bros. This and the Zelda series are two very big reasons I love Nintendo.