xisto Community
StonedMetalJewelry

Posting Question Wheres the rule book?

Hi,I've been reading on this site for a while, just bopping around the site. I found that the posts need to be 300+ characters long, but I also got the impression that only one post a day is allowed - or are more allowed but only one counts toward the total? And does one's signature count toward the character count? I'm having a hard time finding all the details in one spot.You could just point me the way and say DUHHHH...... and I'll be just as grateful.Thanks :rolleyes:

There is no limit for how much you post per day, as long as you're not mindlessly spamming. Spamming is bad.

The body of your post needs to be at least 300 characters to be counted, the signature isn't counted as far as I know. It's not impossible to post shorter posts, it's just that they won't be counted. Just don't spam. Spamming is bad. :rolleyes:

When you first join the system is very confuzzzzling, when I joined I just couldn't understand why my posts wern't getting counted. o_0. Then I saw a topic about the char limit for being counted and I still thought the system was buggy. Soon I found how much I need to get a post, once you find that you understand it. The system works fine once you understand it......Andrew

When you first join the system is very confuzzzzling, when I joined I just couldn't understand why my posts wern't getting counted. o_0. Then I saw a topic about the char limit for being counted and I still thought the system was buggy. Soon I found how much I need to get a post, once you find that you understand it. The system works fine once you understand it......

Andrew

41862[/snapback]

Hi again,Thanks for your replies! I'm very excited about getting this website up. It's a birthday present for my b/f, he runs the jewelry business but has no online existence at all....... Is that a cool birthday present, or what? I'll have to lay low, he doesn't know yet he'll have to increase his inventory by a bunch! :rolleyes:

A good birthday present yes. A weird birthday present yes. A strange birthday present yes.Anyway i'm happy I helped you and I hope your boyfriend enjoys the website. It is a strange present. A website. Anyway good luck with it. I also thank you for giving me some reputation points for answering you. I hope you have a good day. :rolleyes: