xisto Community
Row89

Woot This Free Hosting Rocks I Telling All My Friends =] WOOT EVERYONE MUST REQUEST ALL THEIR FREINDS TO THIS IT ROCKS&#33

Please do tell all your friends about Trap 17. Just make sure you all understand the essence of participating in the forums to earn the free hosting. It is not really difficult once you get the hang of how things work around here. The packages here are well worth the effort. Compared to other free hosting sites, you are right, Trap 17 ROCKS!!

Yes, I can totally agree with this. I recommended this site to my tech savvy friend (who has always said "I know about that one, it's about {...} and that really pissed me off :) ) and he said how he never heard about this site and is really thankfull for me recommending it to him - his previous hoster was ixWebHosting which offered old versions of PHP and mySQL which had really big loopholes in them and were exploited and phishing pages were put on them, so by that "he" broke the ToS (no matter how many times he sent mails to them requesting an upgrade of the services) and his hosting was closed. I don't know if he made an account on this page, but I think he will in the future as he was very pleased by what Xisto offered for free.

Trap17 is ultimate... :)I remember when I used to go webhost hunting... I would probably switch webhosts once every week because my website (which clearly conforms to that webhost's terms and conditions) gets deleted, I find a better webhost, etc...Then I found Xisto... At first, I didn't really get how the credit system worked, and I made some posts and applied for hosting package 1... It wasn't the best hosting package out there but because of Xisto's great community I stayed here... About like 6 months later, I signed up for Hosting Package 2... Now... hosting package 2 is the best free hosting package out there... Xisto gives you basically unlimited access to cPanel, you can have unlimited SQL databases, etc... Seriously... Xisto's Hosting Package 2 is better than so many paid hosting providers out there.And with the new "Free Domain" thing, Xisto is even better!I told many of my friends about Xisto... Sadly, many weren't interested in making websites, and the only one that was couldn't be stuffed losing 1 credit per day...

my friend tell me this site, and now i am trying it, but due to the need of forum points, make me typing like crazy. Is this site really have great bandwidth? No scam at all? i dont want to waste effort of writing in forums. Thanks all

Haha, no scam dude. From the way you post, I know you just cant wait, but hang on, please do make sensible posts. I have been a trap 17 member for about a month, and I can't help but thank them for such an excellent service. The forums are a great place to hang out after a long day of programing, and also ask questions on web development and so on. Honestly the webhosting is just awesome, and from my experience hopping from host to host, nearly tried every one out there but I could finally settile after a really promising stay here. So far, not sure about the rest, I have not had a single minute of downtime all this while. This is the truly great service at trap 17.

Don't go getting yourself in trouble with private servers now x3.Either way, This forums is indeed your answer. Much better then any paid website I've tried.

This is indeed a very impressive project. I just got hold of my hosting and I have to say it exceeded all my expectations. The best part is there are no catches or hidden clauses. It is a very transparent system, you post to host. Also it took less than 10 hours to approve my application on a Sunday night, so mod commitment is pretty amazing too. Surely telling all my friends, and hoping that this excellent service continues.Thank you Xisto!!

I gave all the people who posted in this thread so far an agree point.Xisto is awesome.Xisto is better than Chuck Norris.Xisto owns all.OK OK out of noob talk lol.Xisto really is good. I have been registered on this forum for more than a year, and their hosting is fantastic. Fantastic support, fantastic speed, fantastic everything! Je t'aime :)A200

One thing Row, your not a hosted member and only have 1 post. How do you know if It's awesome? :)

But yes. You are correct there. Xisto is the best free webhosting service on the Internet, and I will continue to use it! :D

Off-Topic Suggestion:

Should we get a "Xisto Testimonials" page on here? That'd be awesome aswell. :)

Back On-Topic:

Yes, ash Mich said. Please refer all your friends or anyone you know who is looking for free webhosting to come here. :(

-Sky