xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stridr

Free Domain

Hi all. I have been looking around for free domains, but till date I still can't find one. I am not refering to free redirections, instead im referring to free .com or .net domains, and if possible, I want a .asia domain. It is not that I don't have cash in hand, but I am under 18 and do not have a credit card or any form of Paypal funds. Anyone has tried getting a free domain that works? Please reccomend. Thanks alot.

if you accumulate 280 credits here, then you have the opportunity to apply for a free top level domain. think about it....

if you accumulate 280 credits here, then you have the opportunity to apply for a free top level domain. think about it....

yea im going to start posting more often to get more the credicts.

I believe that even for websites that offer free domains to people who complete offers, it will be difficult and take a long time. Free things don't come easy! If you're not American (I'm just speculating that you aren't since you're looking for an .asia domain), it's even more difficult because I noticed a lot of free domain giveaways have offers that are only available to people in America. You should probably try the free domain offer on Xisto if you can spare the effort and time to make a lot of quality posts.

I believe that even for websites that offer free domains to people who complete offers, it will be difficult and take a long time. Free things don't come easy! If you're not American (I'm just speculating that you aren't since you're looking for an .asia domain), it's even more difficult because I noticed a lot of free domain giveaways have offers that are only available to people in America.
You should probably try the free domain offer on Xisto if you can spare the effort and time to make a lot of quality posts.

Yeah. I only have 1/2 a .cn domain on FDB and about 1/5 of a .com domain. Most of the other offers don't credit.
I was just putting it up there as an option. I plan on getting a free one here.

Wow that is news to me! You guys are gonna get used to my writing now that you told me that! Genius idea whoever thought of it.Domain names aren't usually given away free as they are a kind of commodity in their own right. It's a bit like asking for free gold.