xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
patrickcurl

My Site Has Been Down 2 Days, And Nobody Is Answering Tickets..

My site has been down for two days, I can login to cpanel but there are no files there at all.What is going on? I've paid for a whole year and have gotten nothing but poor service.My main domain is patrickcurl.comPlease fix this problem asap, I'm losing money each day my site is down.Thanks,Patrick Curl

Sorry to hear that, i assume you've tried the Xisto - Web Hosting support (i assume it has dedicated support for just CH stuff) and the Xisto - Support too?If you dont get a reply from an admin or mod within a few hours then use the report feature and in the details tell them that you need urgent replies.

Sorry to hear that, i assume you've tried the Xisto - Web Hosting support (i assume it has dedicated support for just CH stuff) and the Xisto - Support too?
If you dont get a reply from an admin or mod within a few hours then use the report feature and in the details tell them that you need urgent replies.

The 24-7 support is never online anymore - or I would've tried them. Also I've submitted a ticket yesterday, and one today. Both w/ critical checked.

Well my advice is to report this post in about 2 hours time, or to PM a mod to get some attention. Tell them if they dont get it sorted within 2 days you're going to demand your money back for false advertising, they say a guaranteed uptime of 99.99%, so if your site is offline for more than 3.6 days (lets say 4) then they havent adhered to their end of the deal and as far as im concerned you're entitled to your money back.As a side note their status page is a 404 error. I think Xisto - Web Hosting needs some attention or xisto is going to loose customers, and rightly so. 24/7 support is offline?! Xisto, you have issues. Serious issues.

FLAGGED for admin's attention in Xisto forum. in so far as moderators at Xisto.com have no official capacity to resolve any hosting problems related with Xisto - Web Hosting.com as we are all just volunteers to assist in Xisto forums, i just hope your post here will get MORE noticed by admin Opaque when he drops by here any time soon.

patrickcurl, it would also be helpful if you include herein the Ticket Details (Ticket IDs, Date Submitted) of the support tickets you submitted, to facilitate a quicker way to address your hosting issue with Xisto - Web Hosting.

For XISTO NETWORK STATUS: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

FOR XISTO-related HOSTING news: https://support.xisto.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=view

I'm too the point where I'm about to move to hostgator for $9/month and do a chargeback on my credit card.btw my ticket# is PDO-968974 if that helps, domain: patrickcurl.com and a bunch of side domains. Get a 403 permission denied error, and when I log into cpanel - there are 0 files in my file manager. This issue was logged yesterday under another ticket, and today under this ticket.

Edited by patrickcurl (see edit history)

BTW confirmed 403 error message, its not just you!

in so far as moderators at Xisto.com have no official capacity to resolve any hosting problems

Aye, i was just hoping you could put it through to opaque.

Anyway, good luck, stick with it for another couple days as xisto is generally very good, if it doesnt work out then i agree that you deserve a refund.

Good luck though

Tell them if they dont get it sorted within 2 days you're going to demand your money back for false advertising, they say a guaranteed uptime of 99.99%, so if your site is offline for more than 3.6 days (lets say 4) then they havent adhered to their end of the deal and as far as im concerned you're entitled to your money back.

Thank you for your feedback.
Patrick,

We had earlier alerted you about how your accounts cause our servers to lag, I had also told you that your site would be suspended if your site caused a load on the server again. Now I am not sure why our support admin did not reply to your ticket but I am sure that you can see your site now and are able to login to your Cpanel.

As a side note their status page is a 404 error. I think Xisto - Web Hosting needs some attention or xisto is going to loose customers, and rightly so. 24/7 support is offline?! Xisto, you have issues. Serious issues.

The 403 forbidden error is a permission restriction related matter which was done by our support admin to make sure that you do not "abuse" the site. This simply denies you access and prevents you from using too much of CPU and Memory resources. Your site had sent our server's load from 0.1 to 25 in a matter of 15 minutes therefore our admins had no choice but to deny you access.

You might have noticed that only a few support admins are on Live Response nowadays namely me (Velma), Shridhar and Nikhil. We have made this arrangement so that issues are solved faster and clients are not made to submit ticket for every issue. But due to internet issues in my area I am forced to use an wireless internet connection temporarily that lets me get basic work done.

There is no need for a chargeback for if you wish to cancel your account you simply need to contact the sales department and I will make sure that your account is canceled and the amount is refunded back to you according to the month's used except August.

As long as the client is happy we are happy, we do not wish to see our clients compromised on quality. Sometimes mistakes do happen and we always accept and rectify the mistake in an honest manner. Xisto - Web Hosting does not believe in cheating a person nor does it believe in causing any client dissatisfaction.We acted thinking about the other clients sharing space with your account therefore the suspension. Please note that your account had been unsuspended by me but was again suspended by my admins after my shift.

Once more apologizing for the inconvenience you have been caused and waiting for your update :)

Velma, can you narrow it down to which domain is causing the most server load, and I can see if a setting in one of my wordpress scripts is causing it?

Also I can't bring up my domain: theresabloginmysoup.com can you look into that for me as well?

Thank you for your feedback.
Patrick,

We had earlier alerted you about how your accounts cause our servers to lag, I had also told you that your site would be suspended if your site caused a load on the server again. Now I am not sure why our support admin did not reply to your ticket but I am sure that you can see your site now and are able to login to your Cpanel.
The 403 forbidden error is a permission restriction related matter which was done by our support admin to make sure that you do not "abuse" the site. This simply denies you access and prevents you from using too much of CPU and Memory resources. Your site had sent our server's load from 0.1 to 25 in a matter of 15 minutes therefore our admins had no choice but to deny you access.

You might have noticed that only a few support admins are on Live Response nowadays namely me (Velma), Shridhar and Nikhil. We have made this arrangement so that issues are solved faster and clients are not made to submit ticket for every issue. But due to internet issues in my area I am forced to use an wireless internet connection temporarily that lets me get basic work done.

There is no need for a chargeback for if you wish to cancel your account you simply need to contact the sales department and I will make sure that your account is canceled and the amount is refunded back to you according to the month's used except August.

As long as the client is happy we are happy, we do not wish to see our clients compromised on quality. Sometimes mistakes do happen and we always accept and rectify the mistake in an honest manner. Xisto - Web Hosting does not believe in cheating a person nor does it believe in causing any client dissatisfaction.We acted thinking about the other clients sharing space with your account therefore the suspension. Please note that your account had been unsuspended by me but was again suspended by my admins after my shift.

Once more apologizing for the inconvenience you have been caused and waiting for your update :)

I checked your site and it works perfectly.Saying ... "There?s a Blog in my SoupConversational Marketing, Technology, Social Media, Social Networks, Blogging, SEO, SEM / Search Enging Marketing, Making Money, and Ghost Hunting (I know Random, huh?)"