xisto Community
Stridr

Flock - A Browser Integrates Social Networking And Media

I first dicovered this while surfing at the Joomla webpage, and saw a banner advertisement for a new browser, later I found ou to be known as Flock. Flock 1.1 integrates social networking and media services including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Blogger, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and so on. When logging into any of the supported social services, Flock automatically activates these services within its features of when, for example, friends have updated their profile, uploaded photos or other items, allow sharing of text, links, photos and videos, Flock's own "media bar" allowing preview of online videos and photos, and subscription to photo and video feeds. Flock's Blog Editor allows direct posting into a designated blog, along with being a blog reader. Flock also allows for third-party add-ons, including a number of Firefox extensions. I personally find it a great browser, for the growing number of Social Network services, and something different from the rest, such as Opera and Safari. So much for introducing the new Flock browser, I am still stuck to Opera, currently my favourite browser.