xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Just How Stupid Can You Be Kite surfing Fay

FORT LAUDERDALEFay's winds toss kite-surfer, critically injuring himA Fort Lauderdale kite-surfer who was captured on video as Fay's winds battered him Monday remained in critical condition while the footage of his accident gained an Internet following.[topic="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ fool[/topic]How dumb can people be? and I thought that guy in hurricane dolly that feel out of a 7 story window was stupid

Well, although you cant say that in any way, that, that isnt a stupid thing to do, most people who do these things, just do it as a bid for fame, just so they can be known, no matter what reason. However, doing anything for that reason which harms you is stupid in my opinion.

Edited by minimcmonkey (see edit history)

People doing silly stunts just to annoy people, to be honest, is annoying. But if they stuff up which may injure them in some way, then that is their own fault, and they would have to learn from it.

Well, that link doesn't work for me...There are always many kinds of people in this big planet, some of them do have different thoughts.As to "how stupid can you be", I suddenly recalled that several days ago I left my key in my house, I didn't realize this until the moment when I locked the door. As a result , I had to pay for someone to help me enter my house.So sometimes you may do something stupid like this. :)

Some people are daredevils. I just let them carry on in their own way. This is just like Steve-O and his gang. They do stupid things for attention.And as to how stupid you can be, I've seen worse.

Darwin would be impressed with this example of truly remarkable behaviour. Like lemmings to the sea.

Well after last night I have to rethink all that about the guy on the kite. The cam is now down but was past a link last night hurricam of 3 guys drunk off there you know what's right where hurricane Gustav was to make landfall as a Cat 2 this morning. They knew that there was a Mandatory Evac and a curfew from dusk til dawn there yet they sat out on there porch last night until late drinking. I fell asleep watching these fools. so I do not know if maybe they had been picked up by the cops or national gaurd. I hope someone did.

When Gustav made landfall this AM winds had been clocked at 110 MPH with lots of tornado warnings. At the bottom of the site you can see where these guys are.

All I can say, Thats the all time winner of the Dummy of the year award.

Well, although you cant say that in any way, that, that isnt a stupid thing to do, most people who do these things, just do it as a bid for fame, just so they can be known, no matter what reason.

Uhh... Isn't that like the definition of stupid? *gets out a dictionary* Yeah, check it out it's right here.