xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Your Favorite Japanese Animes

i can't believe no one made a topic about this yet... (did a whole search, i'm such a nerd XP)just interested to see if there is anyone who likes the same animes as me and stuff...whatever...anyways, here are my favorite animes1.Naruto2. Escaflowne3. K2 kill me kiss me4. Sister Princess5. Shaman King6. One Piece7. dot hack legend of the twighlight8. groove adventure rave9. Trigun 10. yu yu hakushobesides the first 5, everything is put in random order :rolleyes:

*ahem*1. Dot Hack// Sign2. Dot Hack// Liminality3. Dot Hack// Udeken4. Star Ocean EX5. Outlaw Star6. Hikaru no Go7. Chobits (:rolleyes:)8. Shaman King9. Yugioh (Before it went to hell)10. Kiki's Delivery Service (Sorry, but it's a classic.)I've never really met an anime I didn't like.. except for Dragon Ball Z. Sorry, but where the heck do all the desolated plains come from, and they're what, ten minutes away from anywhere?

Oh love my Anime :rolleyes:1. Full Metal Alchemist2. Gundam SEED Destiny3. Naruto4. Bleach5. Neon Genesis Evangelion6. Air (First two eps seem good anyway)7. Melody of Oblivion8. Gundam SEED9. Dragonball Z10. Doraemon (Just love him haha :))

Ah, anime:1)Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin2)Evangelion3)Yu Yu Hakusho4)Yugioh, 1st seasonEverything else I'm ok with except someof that new stuff (can't even remember the name!)

Here is the list of my favorites mangas but not in the order :P :- Dragon Ball :D - Dragon Ball Z B) - One Piece- Naruto- Shaman King- Yuyu Hakusho- Evangelion- Love Hina- Slayer- Hunter X Hunter- I's- Saint Seiya- City Hunter- Captain Tsubasa- Vision of Escaflowne- Etc...But actually I prefer One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z B) These mangas are so great :D If you didn't read one of these four, then you are a... :D A strange man B)

dragonball z? come on homies. Is it just me or did no one mention COWBOY BEBOP? thats like the greatest anime. one of the most original animes out there, and it has awesome music. and Castle in the Sky is like the best anime movie ever made....rent dat homies. And all dah Hayao Miyazaki movies even though I didn't see all of them.... :P

dragonball z? come on homies. Is it just me or did no one mention COWBOY BEBOP? thats like the greatest anime.  one of the most original animes out there, and it has awesome music.

and Castle in the Sky is like the best anime movie ever made....rent dat homies. And all dah Hayao Miyazaki movies even though I didn't see all of them....  :P

42257[/snapback]

Oups, sorry ! I forgot Cowboy Bebop B)

But I didn't see the end of this one, I think I would but later :D

And I didn't see "Castle in the Sky" :D

I like animes whose inteneded audience is small children. Digi Charat is my favorite. Puchiko is the most cute character I know. Azu Manga Daiho is also a good one, focusing on life of high school students. Some people above mentioned Love Hina, which I think is quite good too. Miyazaki's films are all classic, Castle in the Sky is of course the best, but Mimi wo Zumaseba and Zen to Chihiro are more mature...

Hey! How come no one said they like ASTROBOY! it's the original Japanese Anime! I remember watching it around 15 years ago, the graphics now are better. they created new versions of the original graphic animation.1. AstroBoy2. Mazinger Z3. Voltes 54. Rorouni Kenshin5. Escaflown6. Fushigi YugiWe are so lucky to be near Japan, So most of our local Television stations are very much updated about latest Japanes Animes that they could get to show her at the Philippines