xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paakashi

Adsense Top 10 Alternatives

Google's terms and conditions are very strict such that many web publishers cannot use adsense adverts on their sites. They are either denied from joining the Google AdSense program, or in a situation that is becoming more and more common do not wish to do business with Google. A number of publishers are also finding their Adsense accounts are being disabled for reasons that are completely beyond their control. The problem is that most of the alternatives to Google's Adsense are pretty useless. Most of the good ones (such as doubleclick) are only interested in very large volume customers and so are not interested in the little guy with his blog who wants to earn a small income on the side. For this reason I have compiled my Top 10 alternatives to Google's Adsense that are ideal for the small time publisher.Has your adsense account been disabled? Then try these top 10 alternatives. 1. Clicksor 2. Yahoo Publisher Network 3. All Feeds 4. Fast Click 5. Veoda 6. Bidvertiser 7. Chitika 8. Target Point 9. Revenue Pilot 10. ClickThruTrafficNote: The descriptions are based on personal experience and do represent any form of endorsement

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Copied from site that contains security risk. Please do not copy and paste in our forum.

MAN I Love this and i totally agree Clicksor is the best choice they pay so much 0.15 text click 0.10 graphic click 0.10 pop upi think that you guys should try it AND THEY ALSO PAY BY PAYPAL something not alot of adsense type of website dont haveso common guys go to clicksor.com and get your self some money eh?

I would like to thank you for this list. I've been searching for different advertising alternatives but usually it's not that easy to find ones that are not PPC or whatever(Where you get paid when people click your ads.)I'm wondering though, how many of those pay by "CPM" and about how much DO they pay? I've heard of quite a few programs that pay like 3 cents per 1000 impressions. Even if I was getting around $1 per 1000 I'd be happy, as long as it is "raw" meaning that if people visit multiple sites of mine I get credit for all, not just the first site they load.Or do you know of any alternatives? I was looking at Google Adsense for quite a while but it seems that they pay very low and are cutting off way too many people so I will not entrust them with paying me.