xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
linx89

Football Manager Vs Championship Manager

Football Manager vs Championship Manager  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if there's differences between the two.. I thought that both were the same! Because i used to play Championship Manager until maybe the 2004/2005 season, then after that I played Football Manager.. The interface was very similar..The last time I played FM 2007 (for season 2007/2008), and I can't play FM2008 because it runs very slowly in my old laptop :)Well then, do you play with small team or with the big one? I like to play the small team from lower division, and then lead them into the premier division and win the title..

i play cm since CM 3 and it was perfect when Sports Interactive made it..now with Eidos ...CM series are very low rated games actually..i played both FM and CM 2008 and difference is huge...FM is much more better game despite its bugs....cm has a very bad match engine......i m hopeful about cm 9 though

I've never played CM, having got into FM2008 though I feel it would take a lot to beat it. I just love the way the game looks, it's got a fantastic match engine, and things are only looking up, what with the recent release of FM2009 (Not got it yet but am definitely going to!!)

i still play champ man 01-02, theres a website that i use who update all the players teams, league structures to current date but while keeping the game itself the same. i'm new here so dont know if i am allowed to post a link to it... the site is completely free