xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
natalia.shvan

Lll.org Worth?

Hello people, Sorry don't mind my english, I heard the LLLL.COM has been completly extinct from the domain registrars... So the next hype is going to be as LLLL.NET in next 2 years i guess.. The after market demand only arises if the certain 3 letter or 4 letter domains are completely extinct..

I did a stupid thing that i sold the hwib.com for 70 dollars [i sold many 4 letter domains for very less in year 2007 :P ] in 2007... i still feel bad for it :) .. and presently i am buying LLLL.NET and this time i won't sell it :P .... I'll wait for the correct price to come up....

Am i doing correct thing in investing the LLLL.NET domains ??? Please give me some ideas... :P

Hello to all people,First thing, sorry my english is bad..I registered few domains with LLL.org and LLN.org in 2005, i thought it was the best and short 3 letter and 3 character domains..I got many offers and i sold it for 120 & 80 dollars respectively and i guess the deal was right but presently i personally need a 3 letter domain for business purposes and i tried to registar it but, i found that all 3 letter domains are completely extinct or registered by the other user and i cannot belive it because i always thought that LLL.org would be waste of *BLEEP* and i ignored it ans sold it for less price but now the domain which i need is in sedo parking which has many offers with 6 bids currently on it with a selling price of 665 us dollars and i cannot believe that people are that crazy for the .org domainsI mean the .org is meant for Organisations, common who needs it, all are crazy about .com's and .net's and to my wonder all the .org's are sold, now the after market domains prices are too high, so now i'm thinking of buying LLN.ORG or NLL.ORG, i mean its not good in sense but i have no option, .com's are completely sold out and even .net's are sold out.I just need a 3 character domain name which my first prefernce was .com but the prices are like three figure or even four figure and the next thing is about .net 3 character domains which are all sold out and the present price is like about 660 us dollars. The only option is to get a .org 3 character domains which are at merge extinction according to a survey on a website it showed that only 5000 3 character .org names are left out, so all hurry up and grab your 3 character domain names.. The demand arises when the 3character domains are completely registered by the users..So my question, is it worth investing in 3 character .ORG domain names? Please advice me.. :)

Not at all. In my opinion, thats not the way company domains should be. Unless it really is of meaning to your company, brand, or website. The next thing is also very important. LLL.org is not a simple to recall domain, comparing it to say google.com, simply because it is hard to remember, pronounce, and market. Hope my opinion would trigger a thought. Cheers.