xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delvin.friends

Ie8 Beta Launch Imminent Internet explorer to be released in the near future

Microsoft has outlined some of the improvements it has made to the reliability of Internet Explorer 8 prior to the release of the second beta version, pencilled in for the second hald of august.
The browser's performance and recovery have been two areas of focus according to microsoft. The company said that a great deal of work has gone into making sure IE8 is more robust in these areas.
"Most users want their browser to work, recover smoothly after a crash, and display the web correctly. Users are not as concerned with what causes the problem, whether that be a poorly performing website," said microsoft's Andy Zeigler.
Features that aim to improve reliability include Automatic Crash Recovery, Windows Error Reporting, which feeds errors back to Microsoft.

However given the current market, the possibilities of IE8 being a hit are rare, even though it has been proved that the browser market is farly competing given the launch of Firefox 3.

Whats your say ???

I have the internet explorer 8 beta 1. Its genuine advantage software (you can get it when you proove you version of windows is legal).its even worse at positioning page elements than any of there others.and was three times less reliable.I really hope microsoft can fix it,m because at the moment, verson 4 is beter than 8.

What can you expect since IE8 is trying to be standards compliant, and I know that IE8 had a lot of problems with ajax and javascript in particular. So hopefully when beta 2 comes out that it fixes a lot of the problems from the first beta.

What can you expect since IE8 is trying to be standards compliant, and I know that IE8 had a lot of problems with ajax and javascript in particular. So hopefully when beta 2 comes out that it fixes a lot of the problems from the first beta.

Deep down we all know it isnt going to happen! MS arent worried about who uses their browser, all they care about is their paid software like office and windows. IE wont be antwhere near the FF or opera standards for a good few years yet!

Having said that i might be tempted to try a later beta