xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
i_speel_good

The Night I Stayed Awake. (really awesome)

I go to bed at 1 o'clock. Really tired.

Some time passes. I check my watch. Then I experienced a true "WHAT THE HELL!?" moment.

IT WAS 3:44 AM.

How the hell it was possible for such time to pass so fast, I don't know. So I decided to go adventury. After my father got out of the computer room and go to sleep (4:30 am), I went to my balcony and I raised the tent. I took my office chair out and sat there looking at the sky.

I remembered of a friend of mine that stayed awake every Sunday and Thursday so I texted him with my mobile phone, and amazingly I got a response immediately. I was there talking to him through text messages, on my balcony, sitting on my trustworthy office chair. We finished talking at about 5:15 am and I decided to have some fun. I had transfered all of my cell's pics to my PC the previous day, so I could take loads and loads of pictures (I took 51), which I'm uploading right now to photobucket thanks to their awesome uploader. I grabbed my DS and had some fun playing Classic NES Super Mario Bros., and I completed it (without the warp zones :))

Let the pictures commence.

5:24. Pic of my awesome wrist watch.

Posted Image

This is where the sun will rise from.

Posted Image

Same spot.

Posted Image

5:38, when I took this image the camera shutter noise was so loud (I didn't press my finger against the cell's speaker enough to cover the sound) I was afraid my parents would wake up (same balcony for both rooms)

Posted Image

Can't see s**t, sir!

Posted Image

Sun-rising spot again.

Posted Image

5:41, also really loud.

Posted Image

I can see s**t, sir!

Posted Image

Zoomed in s**t, sir!

Posted Image

Sun-rising spot again.

Posted Image

My right side, really zoomed in and with bad quality.

Posted Image

Holding one of these cloth clip holder thingies that you hang clothes to dry.

Posted Image

Sun-rising spot again.

Posted Image

Cloth holding thingy again.

Posted Image

And again, really dark this time

Posted Image

I'm actually wearing clothes.

Posted Image

Cloth holding thingy again.

Posted Image

I can still see the s**t, sir!

Posted Image

Sun-rising spot again, the sky wasn't actually as bright as it looks.

Posted Image

Sun-rising spot again, lowered brightness.

Posted Image

I can't post the rest of the pics until someone posts here, because of the forum's limitation. As soon as someone posts, I'll post the next set of pictures.

Since each post can have 22 pictures, I'll post pics 23-44 and then after another post I'll post 45-51.

HAHA! Best adventure ever you had, i bet. I did the same thing during my holiday trip but the photos were smeared with my dirty lens filter so i just left the pictures in the backup HDD not bothering to upload it.What watch are you wearing? The interface reminds of an old Casio G-Shock. How is the weather during the wee morning of 5am? Dont mind if i ask question but as i was looking at your pics, i could clearly imagine your point of view on the scenery. Its marvelous actually with that suitable thread title, it makes it even nicer to read :)

The weather is coool 8)

The watch is a Jaga clock... But I don't think it's anything specific. Only thing it says on it is "SPORTS" and "WR50M".

Also, next set of pics is coming.

Cabinet-thingy on my balcony

Posted Image

Tiles and my foot!

Posted Image

This place again >.>

Posted Image

THIS place again!

Posted Image

and again

Posted Image

DS!

Posted Image

DS again

Posted Image

dis pleis agen

Posted Image

dis pleis agen

Posted Image

NES DS :)

Posted Image

ze sun is coming

Posted Image

:P

Posted Image

6:24

Posted Image

Mah front again

Posted Image

mah left again

Posted Image

front

Posted Image

right up

Posted Image

right

Posted Image

6:31

Posted Image

sunnn

Posted Image

Edited by i_speel_good (see edit history)

I remember the first night I spent awake, being ridden with insomnia from I guess atleast 5 years ... I've spent countless of them now.I was very young at that time. I guess I was just 10. I spent the entire night playing browser-based games setting new records which really used to be quite a lot of fun those times. XD Would've been fun talking to your friend and watching the Sun rise so beautifully throughout the night. With all that Vitamin D going into your bones, you kind of don't even feel like sleeping or even tired until after like 15 minutes spent on the bed.You definitely had some fun but well the sad part is that the next night sleepless won't be even close to as good as this. But well, you'll live. :)

Added second set of pics. Now for the third set.

Front AND left! :)

Posted Image

Right

Posted Image

The main balcony (on the other side)

Posted Image

Main balcony (less bright)

Posted Image

Main balcony (more bright)

Posted Image

The front on my room's balcony again

Posted Image

Left

Posted Image

My chair :P

Posted Image

Left again

Posted Image

Main again

Posted Image

THE SUN, FINALLY

Posted Image

also I had a second night where I took about 10 pics, yesterday, so yeah, waiting for someone to post so I can make second post

Edited by i_speel_good (see edit history)