xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ajant

Your Favorite Actors and a very interesting poll

All time greats  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my opinion those 5 actors were best 5 in the business for many years, but I often wondered who is considered to be the best by other movie fans. All of them have played in classics, all of them won Academy award and everyone of them has his own distinct style, so you can't go wrong with any choice (except for 6).I myself enjoy watching Dustin Hoffman the most, but I don't think that any current star will ever be good enough to be compared with those guys

I too am a Dustin Hoffman fan from out of this group. However, Jack Nicholson runs a close second in my book. You missed Richard Dreyfuss as far as I am concerned. Maybe he is not all as "popular" as those mentioned, but certainly an accomplished actor in his own right. And then again there is Sidney Portier as well. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

i like: tom cruise, pierce brosnan, nicole kidman, angelina jolie, daniel radcliffe and quite a few more which i can't think about currently. oh wait and bruce willis - how could i have forgotten about him!

Russel Crowe is my favourite actor. He won Oscar award for his best movie The Gladiator. It is an excellent movie and his acting is superb. And my next favourite actor is Keanu Reeves. I like his acting in The Matrix Triology. His fights in that movie series is excellent.