xisto Community
galexcd

Alex's 1,000th Post Topic

When I first joined Xisto almost 3 years ago, I really had no idea that I'd still be here today posting. I was looking for a free hosting mainly because I didn't have a job, and I didn't want to ask my parents for money for hosting a website. As soon as I was making income, I moved on to paid hosting, and I thought at that point I would never return to Xisto. And I did go away for a while, only coming back to ask the occasional question, however I did something I never would have guessed that I would do: I started posting regularly on Xisto, not for free hosting, or hosting credits, but it just was something I would do when bored, and the community started to grow on me. So now here I am 3 years later, at my 1000th Xisto post. So what is the point of this topic? I mainly wanted to thank everyone for making my stay here so amazing, and congratulate all of the other members who have reached 1000 posts and beyond and helped Xisto grow into more than just a place to get free webhosting:

Hidden

Saint_Michaeljlhaslip
BuffaloHELP
snlildude87
Plenoptic
Johnny
rvalkass
truefusion
serverph
Albus Dumbledore
Dooga
delivi
Becca
electriic ink
Inspiron
wassie
guangdian
Tyssen
Lyon2
FLaKes
Kubi
Mich
odomike
biscuitrat
shigajet

And of course we cannot forget our founder OpaQue. These members have made Xisto their second home, when they are angry, happy or sad they come here to write about it. They ask us for help and help others. Thank you everyone in this forum for making my stay here so special.

Congratulations,Alex!Do you know how I found this thread? "Alex's 1,000th post",the title is so attractive.I was thinking:wow, who is so cool having so many posts in this forum? And his name Alex is so similar to mine:)After reading your story, I can understand your feeling now. You have been here for 3 years, I think there must be many things happened to you both in your real life and in this forum during this long period.And I think Xisto is really a wonderful place.I have been here for almost one year, and I got much help here.I hope to learn more and know more friends. Maybe oneday I could also join the 1000-post club, I counted,there are already 25 members~! Among them,Saint_Michael,jlhaslip,BuffaloHELP are excellent Mods, I often read their posts which answered many questions. Thanks to Xisto for the free web hosting and the forums!

Wow 1000 posts!! I remember when I got my 1000th, I believe it was somewhere in 2005 and 2006 that I got it, I think, now you be shooting up to 2000 in no time.

Flash flash flash! Alex reached the 1000th posts. And now, let's see if he will pass Saint Michael's record (6377 posts), or just obey his rules in Evil Group. :)

My name is on the list! I feel so speecial. Gratz on the 1000th post. I can't remember mine...odd

That's great, and I very much have to agree that Trap 17's forum has been a great community forum. I have found out many new things and things to look out for by people's experience shared right here at Trap 17. Many of us here have a common interest in web development, and the time I had at Trap 17 greatly contributed to my knowledge. When would I get my 1000th? Im way below that, haha, cheers.

Grats on your 1000th forum post. Good to see a fellow forum member making themselves at home. I echo the sentiments of others that Xisto forums is a second home for some of the posters here, whether if they are hosting a site now, or have hosted a site in the past but moved on to paid hosting, yet continued to post on the forums.And of course, many of us does have the common interest in web development and most things "internetz", especially with many phrases related to the internet coming around now, esp in MMORPGS like "You sir win the internetz!"