xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BravoNight

Garrysmod ZS

Who ever played that?! O:The best game ever.But anyone tried playing zombie survival mod in garrys mod?That one is one of the best of the best.Theres about 4 servers that host ZS.Anyone here playing ZS?Just a thought since I'm having trouble to find a mirror to download it.For what's it worth Zombie Survival is pretty realistic in many ways:survive a round for 21 minutes as a humanif a zombie kills you - your a zombie toothe only part which is not really realistic is:Health machinesZombie redeems after 4 kiilsNow I played a lot at one server so I'm recomending you Killa's zombie survival server.I have yet to achieve a high rank on the serer and may not know all the secretsThe zombie survival mod was created by JetBloom who is encouraging Nox serverHe said he will not release anymore versions of this game.What do you think about this game so far?For those who dont know what is garrys modGarrys mod is developed by garry (obviously) as a mod to Half life 2Yes, "The Half Life 2"One of the best games ever comeout has all sorts of mod'sthis mod lets you manipulate everything in half life's universebut not like GTA has to offer but better, it lets you manipulate faces and even hands!you can create all sorts of machines, virtual ones on the servers or offline!

Hahahaha. I know exactly what you are talking about. Garry's Mod is the greatest and best thing ever created, apart from several other things.I don't play zombie thing. I prefer to simple create a big maps, fill it with useless, but eye catching objects with a couple of people, and go and cause havoc.I still don't understand one thing, how to you install downloads like extra skins/objects?I have had problems with this in the past and couldn't not get it working.Any help is much appreciated.

Garry's Mod is awesome, I played it since version 7a, I bought Garry's Mod 10 as soon as it came out. I love playing it all the time! I mainly do ragdoll posing and faceposing :)Contraptions are not just my thing, sadly...

@BravoNight
When you play on the ZS server it will actually download the files needed to play the zombie survival.

@PhyberOptycs
Here is one way of adding mods to garry's mod.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope that helps you guysd out.

I actually enjoyed garry's mod a lot. In fact any game that allows you to mod it is really an amazing game.
From this thread of your I am sure I am gonna post a few games which are good has the choice of mods!

I love garrys mod to build and stuff i also do some RP (role play)but i dont play ZS sure.. Left 4 dead is coming out in november so everyone will be playing it and not gmod ZS