xisto Community
Ajant

I Forgot My Log In Information need help

Due to having registered to many sites lately and not logging in to my hosting account in last few weeks, I seem to have forgotten my log in info. Is there any way to retrieve it?

Actually I forgot my username. It sounds stupid, but I try to use 2 or 3 different usernames on all sites where I have to register, but none of those seems to work

I can't help with you forgetting your username, but I can give you some advice.You could just have the same username everywhere... :)Forgetting the password is less of a problem when you know your username!So what did we learn today kids?That's right.Never eat any foo-- err, I meant, always use the same username when possible.

Actually I forgot my username. It sounds stupid, but I try to use 2 or 3 different usernames on all sites where I have to register, but none of those seems to work

I have sent a PM containing your cPanel username.

Thanx a lot man. The funny thing is that I tried that username/pass combo and it didn't work. I guess it could have been due to case sensitivity, I have no other explanation