xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan2000bd

Race Between China And Usa who would be the winner ??

In Olympics the most two favorite countries are proceding with a great velocity . China is now ahead of 17 golds , 4 silver, and 5 bronje medels and USA is now 10 gold, 8 silver and 11 brojes. we are very curious about the most gold winner country. china is now leading but in athletics USA is the BOSS. only god knows who will be the best in this Olympic ??

Well China is going to win the overall gold medal count because they have been pretty dominate in most of the events that have taken place so far. Such as weightlifting(shockingly), air pistol/rifle, gymnastics (not shocked), diving. Of course, USA might have won a few more golds if not for the problems in gymnastics and Australia taking our gold in swimming :). I already see gold in basketball, just need to win most of the track and field events but of course I don't see that happening because I won't be surprise if those people get caught doping. Either way I believe USA will win the overall medal count up until the drug tests are done and after that China will win that as well.

only god knows who will be the best in this Olympic ??

No, I know too. I guarantee you China will win. Since you made your post, they have won five more gold medals whereas the USA have won no more. The gap is widening and it will take a huge effort on the USA's part to gain a significant lead.

Look at the gap. China will win that "race." What more can I say about this? Not much. I am waiting for the Winter Olympics so... well.

USA is very stong in tracks and fields, and there is a swimming monster who can win 8 gold medals by himself! Though China is leading now, but in the second half of the Olympic Games, I think USA will get more medals than China.So ,who will be the first? Let's wait and see. Maybe it's the USA, I think.And it surprised me that Russia only got the 9 th position among all the countries.Don't forget they were the third last time.

Edited by HappyAlex (see edit history)