xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Haxor

Wich Game D You Play? Online! whats your game?

Hey all I am New here and i want to know what for games you all play here Online!I play this games:-Counter Strike: 1.6-Counter Strike: Condition Zero-Half Life 2: Deathmatch-Half Life 2: CS:Source-halo: Combat Evolved I like this the most! :rolleyes:

http://www.addictinggames.com/ ...look no further than this site for all of your gaming needs! It's got everything, I swear! You can keep yourself occupied for hours on this mindless spot on the web (hence, the origins of the name "Addicting Games"). Aside from that, the Army System here on Trap 17 is golden--do not look past it when looking for a good way to pass the time! :rolleyes:

Hey all I am New here and i want to know what for games you all play here Online!

I play this games:

-Counter Strike: 1.6

-Counter Strike: Condition Zero

-Half Life 2: Deathmatch

-Half Life 2: CS:Source

-halo: Combat Evolved

I like this the most! :rolleyes:

41649[/snapback]

that's pretty much the same as me, i play:

counter strike

counter strike: source

Half Life 2: Deathmatch

battlefield vietnam

unreal tournament 2004 :)

Some of the games I play online, on ps2, are...-Socom 2-NFSU2-Madden 2005-Killzoneands that's about all of them :rolleyes:...I was going to get an xbox for christmas, but then decided not too. Now when i look back i wish i did.... :)

I don't play MMROPG game ( i misspeled it :rolleyes:), there are many such games in my country: nexia, ragnarok, RYL, tantra, survival project, gunbound, O2Jam, and still many of them, i just don't want to be addict with one of those game and no way to pay for voucher to play those game.......but i played web based game: mechg.com, ashracing, phantasyrpg, hyperion.....hahaha... i surely not too serious with my studyi also play counter strike (LAN game with my friends), Need For Speed Underground 2, SIMS 2 and i also have a lot of siemens cellphone game... so, the game is really haunt me wherever i am... :)

How's it Going. Let me introduce myself i am Trystim and I am an avid gamer especially of MMO's that aren't FPS. You asked for what we play my list and reasons why are below.1) Everquest, I have been playing this game since approximatly 1 month after it's release a little bit before the Ruins of Kunark Expansion. I instantly fell in love with it up to that point in time it's graphics were unsurpassed and you had a huge virtual world to interact with as well. Not to mention no one out there had a fantasy based MMO you had the Dungeons and Dragons Games for single player offline and such and but other then that Fantasy RPG's for the Computer were pretty much at a loss.2) Everquest 2, They boosted their graphics added questing out the wazoo and loaded it with tons of bells and whistles, Literally since they added voice overs as well.3) Star Wars Galaxies, I really wasn't into it at first but then I saw a player as a Jedi and boom I was hooked until about 3 - 4 mths ago when they started giving constant crash to desktops and such then the glitter and glamour wore off. The concept is great be Star Wars Related characters and interact with ones from the movies to recieve rewards for doing their quests etc but it seems they have pretty much dropped the ball on the development.4) World of Warcraft, Well it is about time that someone is giving Sony Online Entertainment a run for their money in fact over the holiday season they sold over 600,000 copies of the game and had to order more servers to take care of the influx in players they were recieving. I like this one because it doesn't get as intensive on the Graphics hardware and the gameplay is smooth and relatively close to Everquest 1 and 2 so I pretty much just felt right at home. They have the quests and voice overs as well granted not as many but they do have the voices.So those are the games I play / played the only one I don't play anymore is Star Wars Galaxies. Ever-Crack 1 & 2 (appropriatly named I feel) and World of War-Crack (again appropriatly named) are my games of choice and continue to play avidly.Hope you enjoyed my little write up here and got something out of it.

.......i only play call of duty,and CoD:united offensive on internet...i play on cracked servers...only :P ...it's the best multiplayer game ever :P ...sometimes i play unreal tournament 2004 too...but not so often...i don't whirly like that fantasy....and monsters in it... :P ...and i would like to play counter strike...the new one....but i don't know how...i tried to find out on many sites...but nothing...does someone have a link for a site that explains how to play counter strike (the new one) on the internet....not the original...

I play this games:
-Counter Strike: 1.6
-Counter Strike: Condition Zero
-Half Life 2: Deathmatch
-Half Life 2: CS:Source
-halo: Combat Evolved

I like this the most!

yh same plus add Cod and COd:UO and Rome total war :P:P

i love those games ub3r cool mp elements

wow.. there is too many to list. i play these games:counterstrike 1.6call of dutyhalo2halo1 :Pstarcraft:BWwarcraft3:FTKnight OnlineFFmore just too many to list, but if you ask my favorite it will be halo2. there is too many hackers on counterstrike. i always end up calling up the admin or reporting. and i'm too lazy to do that stuff. but i can't let the bad newb hacking players get away with it.

well i can tell you that Cs Source is not as good as cs 1.6 which is js the ub3r pwnz0r. Loving it come and join our server on 217.146.85.7:27010. Fun server with a good rotation of fun and official maps :P, Anyways i also wanted to mention that i play Nfsu online as well, but not often :P

i play counter-strike and condition zero and counter strike source online i also play farcry and doom 3 onlinedoom 3 you need a pretty decent pc to play it.farcry you need at least a 2.0 ghz processor even though it runs on 1 ghz processor and a decent graphics card like a ati radeon 9600xt like mine.counter -trike and condition zero will run on any graphics card that supports opengl and has opengl installed and the latest graphics card drivers installed.counter-strike source needs an very good computer with at least a 2.0 ghz processor and at least a ati radeon 9600xt ;)